Jax's P.O.V

"Why didn't you tell me that Alva and Rumplestiltskin attacked!" my twin sister Skylar yells through her magic mirror. Her dirty blonde hair is a mess and her rose gold colored glasses are crooked from all the pacing she is doing and her violet eyes are filled with anger.

"You didn't need to know!" I reply.

"Yes I did!" she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you told Rapunzel and I that you would tell us everything that happened," she replies, fixing a loose strand of hair.

"Oh... I forgot." I say.

"Uh- huh," she mumbles. Suddenly my dorm room's door opens. Ollie peeks his head through the door and whispers, "Class is starting!" He looks at the mirror and notices Sky speaking. Sky looks at me and then notices Ollie's head peeking through the door. "Hello Ollie," she says formally as if she was addressing a crowd. She is trying her best to practice for a test that she has at RA. She looks at the clock behind her. I look back at Ollie and whisper "I'll be right there,"

"I have to get to class!" Sky says at the same time I do. "You have a lot of explaining to do Jaxon!" she says before ending the call. Wow she is scary. Well, I should expect that from her because Raz home-schooled her before she went to RA. I glance at my clock. I have five minutes to get to class and then be free of classes for the day. Luckly, Sky's classes are longer than 30 minutes so I have time to think about what I should explain before she calls.

A/N: Did you like it?