Sky's P.O.V

A/N: I was watching The Lion King so there is a quote from it. 

That RLW meeting was...interesting. Tessa and Raza don't seem comfortable with an unknown person being at the meeting. "Thanks for being here," Raz hugs me.

"No problem," I say, hugging her back. "Well I don't have classes so wanna go on a walk or something?"

"Sure!" Raz replies. "I'll go get Jax!" She leaves the room. I sigh. She has to get Jax. It's the person I don't even want to see... Raz interrupts my thoughts. "We're here!"

"Great!" I force a smile. I notice Jax looking at me. I know exactly what his look means. He's sorry. Well I won't forgive him until he actually says so. He knows that and no look will change that. "Well let's go!" I say. We walk out of the...pink (Did it seriously have to be the color I am "allergic" to?) room and walk through the halls.

"Rapunzel! The royal court needs you at the palace!" Miri's voice rings through the halls.

"Is it urgent?" Raz asks.

"Yes!" Miri exclaims.

"Ok! Tell the court I'll be right there," Raz says disappointedly. "I'm sorry guys we'll have to find another time to do something,"

"It's fine," I tell her.

"Yeah. It's fine," Jax replies.

"Okay guys I have to go! Bye!" Raz runs off. Now I'm stuck with the person I don't want to be stuck with.

"Sky-" Jax begins.

"Save it, Jax," I cut him off and walk away. I sigh. He can't take back what he did. I feel someone kick my shoes (which makes them hurt even more). "What do you want, Jax," I say without turning around. "And what did you do that for?"

"It doesn't matter! It's in the past," he replies and I turn around.

"Yeah but it still hurts," I say. I roll my eyes. I know where this is going.

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it," Jax grins.

"Well I have a choice. I don't need you to make my choices," I snap.

"I'm not making choices for you. I just need you to forgive me," Jax pleads.

"Sounds like you are making a choice for me," I roll my eyes again and walk to my dorm room. When will Jax learn that the past may be the past but that the future depends on the past. I get dizzy just thinking that.

A/N: Did you like the quote?