Jocelyn's P.O.V Time Passes...

When I get to history there is no one there. As usual. "Good morning Jocelyn," Wolfington greets.

"Good morning Wolfington!" I reply. When I take a seat the classroom doors burst open. In comes Jax and one of the new kids from RA. She is identical to Jax with the slightly curly dirty blonde hair and the violet eyes. She walks in with Jax giggling. Who could this girl be? Now I remember! Her name is Skylar but she likes Sky right! I am supposed to be her guide. Also Prue's. They take a seat in the row in front of me. When they take a seat everyone else comes in. Gilly takes a seat in the front. Weird, she usually sits with Jax. Everyone else sits where they regularly sit. We sit there for 20 minutes hearing Wolfington's lesson about the history of Cinderella. When the bell rings Sky drags Jax out and Wolfington gives them the homework. I go out next. When Wolfington gives me my homework I walk out of the room I read over the homework.

The History Of Cinderella

____________________________________________________________________________

There were much more questions than usual but this is easy! I look at my schedule and see it is lunch time.

I head over to the cafeteria. When I get inside I see Jax walking towards me. "Come sit with me and Sky! We are waiting for the others still," Jax says.

"Ok," I reply unsurly. They have never asked me to sit with them. Probably because of my reputation. I go and sit. "So what has you both in a preppy mood?" I ask.

"Well we are twins," Jax begins.

"And we haven't seen each other for the past four years and have gotten into many arguments," Sky continues.

"And Madame Cleo found a way to get along again!" Jax finishes.

"Nice," I say.

Suddenly the whole crew comes rushing to the table we are sitting at. I don't see the other RA students.They probably are getting their HW. "Hey we should do all of our homework together!" Maxine exclaims.

"Sure!" Kayla replies.

"Oh gosh!" Gilly exclaims.

"What's wrong with that Cobbler?" I ask. Gilly purses her lips. Soon, she mumbles something I can't understand. "Oh now it's a big secret," I say.

"Give her break Jocelyn! There must be a reason she isn't speaking," Jax stands up for Gilly. "But seriously Thief is everything ok?" he asks. Sky snickers. Jax glares at her. Sky stops and Jax looks away. Sky starts snickering again. "Yeah I'm fine! I am just tired," Gilly replies.

"Then how come you participated so much in Wolfington's class?" I ask.

"That was then, I change my mood just like you!" Gilly snaps. "You know what I'm out of here,"

"Gilly, no," Jax says.

"I..." Gilly pauses.

"Gilly, please!" Jax begs.

"I... can't," Gilly looks at Jax. "I'm sorry," Gilly walks out of the room.

"Wow," Jax says. A few seconds later Gilly comes back inside the room. "I'm sorry. Jax, I don't mean to go. I'm sorry," she whispers.

"Gilly, please don't. Please," Jax says.

"See you later," Gilly leaves. Jax looks down. "Why?" I hear him whisper to himself.

Everyone is stunned. Finally Sky says, "Round of applause for Jax and Jocelyn," I snicker.

"Oh really blame your own brother," Jax snaps. Sky rolls her eyes. "You finally stop yelling at me and now you are doing it again!" Jax continues. Sky rolls her eyes again. "Fine if you don't want me here I can leave! I don't need you! I've been fine on my own. Being the youngest by a few hours is as tough as you think it is!" Sky fires back and storms out of the cafeteria. Gosh I didn't know she was the youngest! It must have felt horrible when she got left behind by Jax. "I'm going to go after her," I say.

"It's no use. She won't listen to anyone but Raz." Jax admits.

"I know how it feels like to be left behind. I am younger than Harlow and I got left behind when she went and spied on Alva," I insist. "You and Harlow have so much in common just like me and Sky," Jax jumps out of his chair. "Fine go! I didn't want you here anyway!" Jax yells.

I am shocked. "FINE!" I storm out of the cafeteria and try to think of where Sky could be. On my way through the halls I see Prue. "Hey Prue!" I exclaim.

"Hey Jocelyn!" Prue exclaims. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for Sky. She stormed out of the cafeteria after a fight with Jax and they were getting along so well. I continue talking with Prue and see Sky coming down the hall. I run to her and see if she is ok.