Gilly's P.O.V Time Passes...

A/N: Another...weird...chapter

"Emergency meeting begins!" Ollie exclaims as he bangs his fist on the table.

"Yes Ollie you said that fifteen times for ten minutes!" Jocelyn murmurs.

"You do not insult the leader of this meeting," Ollie says in a gruff voice.

"Uh-huh," AG mumbles. It's the first time I ever heard her disagree on something.

"Anyway, Jax has been avoiding us for the past hours and we want to know why," Ollie explains.

"Well you want to know. Why can't you guys secretly follow Mr. Prince. His life is none of my business anyway so I'm not doing this," Jocelyn states.

"Please Jocelyn do this!" AG pleads.

"No," Jocelyn replies.

"PLEASEEEEEE," We all try.

"NOOOOO," Jocelyn replies again.

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," We retry.

"Fine. I am only doing this because you guys are so annoying!" Jocelyn begins. "Gilly you still owe me money," Jocelyn adds. I give her twenty bucks. She smirks. "You didn't owe me twenty you owed me 10!" she grins.

"I have more pocket money that I pinched," I say.

"Anyway how are we gonna see why Jax is avoiding us?" Ollie asks.

"Well,it's your roommate can't you just stalk him!" Jocelyn and I ask at the same time.

"True but it has to be st-" Ollie is interrupted by Miri the Magical Mirror. "Good afternoon students! Headmistress Flora would like it if Jaxon Porter, Gillian Cobbler, Kayla Wingtip, Maxine Hockler, Jocelyn, Oliver Funklehouse, Jack Spriggins, and Allison Grace come down to her office right now. Thank you!"

"Let's get going! Jax can't avoid us now!" I say excitedly.

"Ok hurry up!" Jocelyn scolds.

We run out of the library and into Flora's office. "Good afternoon students," Flora greets. "Where is Jaxon?" she asks.

"He is mmmmhmhmh," Jocelyn covers Ollie's mouth. Jax bursts through the office doors. Why is he bursting through doors so much? His hair is a mess and his violet eyes have lost the glint they always have. "Ok now that everyone is here we have good news! We have eight new students that are joining us today!" Flora says excitedly. I get her mood. We haven't had new students in two months. "I want you guys to be their guides," Flora exclaims.

"Ok headmistress!" we all say.

"Great!" Flora shoos us out of her office.