Sky's P.O.V

A/N: Prepare for.... you know Thank you @EvilQueenIsQUEEN for the suggestion! I added it

"Ugh, isn't Flora supposed to come?" I ask, annoyed that we have been outside for 15 minutes with Pete and Olaf from the DPS. We did some things to get us thrown into here.

"Yeah but when??" Sasha replies.

"I don't know," Devin says.

"Calm down kids. It can take a while," Pete says. Suddenly the front door opens. A group of eight students walk out.

"Hello I'm Gilly," the girl with the brown hair and purple streak says. She looks at Devin.

"Hi Devin!" Gilly greets.

"Hi Gilly! It's so good to see you!" Devin replies.

"HI I'm Jocelyn," the girl with the jet black hair says.

"Hi I'm Kayla!" the girl with the wings says.

"G'day I'm Ollie," the boy with the pirate hat says.

"Hi I'm Allison Grace but you can call me AG!" the girl with the brown hair and freckles says.

"Hi I'm Maxine!" the girl that is a troll says.

"Hi I am Jack," this dude that has brown hair says.

"Hello I'm Jax," my twin says while looking at everyone except moi. How rude!Now it's our turn to introduce ourselves."Hi I'm Prue!"

"Hi I'm Sasha,"

"Hi I'm Logan,"

"Hi I'm Heath,"

"Hi I'm Raina!"

"Hello I'm Corden,"

"Hi I'm Devin,"

"Bonjour I'm Sky!" We all go interview our guides and they interview us so we can see who we like .

"So you're the risky one?" Gilly asks Devin even though they kinda know each other.

"Yep!" Devin replies.

"You're the sensible one?" Raina asks AG.

"Yup!" AG replies.

"You're the heartthrob ?" Jax asks Heath.

"Yeah!" Heath replies.

"You're the nervous one?" Kayla asks Logan.

"Uh... yeah I guess," Logan stammers.

"You're the one who's kinda out of place," Me and Prue ask Jocelyn.

"What do you think?"Jocelyn asks. We walk inside with Jocelyn. Jax watches me and goes inside with Heath. Soon everyone is inside and settled inside a dorm room. I get to room with Prue! This is great!