☀︎︎︎︎ Chapter 001

🔞❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌🔞

🆆🅰︎🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶 this story contains a lot of mature scenes.

Drugs, sexual content, language, suicidal, prostitution, and violence. If you think you cannot bear it so don't read it.

The pictures and the characters of this story were not mine I just took it on GOOGLE hehehe i hope the owners of the pictures wont mad at me 😁and some dialogue of this story was from SOTUS.
But i add some words and revised some of them ... the rest of the story was originally MINE.

I hope you'll like and appreciate this story.
I just love and can't move on in the characters of ARTHIT AND KONGPOB.

So this is it.....
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

"WAKE UP...you need to get ready now or we're going to be late..."
I felt my body shaking aggressively waking me up.

That voice...Of course it's him who could it be? No one can enter my apartment except that person. I swear if this noisy person isn't important to me I probably throw all the stuff I could reach just to injure him.

Come on!! the sunlight had not yet shinny... how did I know? It's simple next to my bed is a window and my curtain always has a small space so I can feel the sunlight.
Aside from that the alarm that I set hasn't yet sounded and the worst of all I slept for only 3 hours and see? what this friend of mine was doing to me now.

Actually, I'm a light sleeper so even with a small sound it could wake me up easily. However, I don't want to get up, I still want to enjoy my soft and fluffy bed for a few more minutes because I always only have a short time to use my bed.

"hmmm... 5 minutes" I plead.

I turned to the other side and pulled up the blanket covering my face although I already knew in myself that I'll never be able to sleep again.

"NO. Don't be such a baby!! we can't be late. It's our first day of school so get up your ass now and take a shower we still have a lot to do". He pulled the blanket away from me which made me glare at him.

"Shiaa Kong why you didn't wear anything? Eww you smell stink" he yelled. I saw him covering his nose as he smells the mixture of alcohol and cigarettes from my body. "Gosh how do you manage to fall asleep with that smell?" He forcefully pulled me out of my bed and pushed me towards the bathroom, threw the towel on my face but I caught it right away and covered it to my body. This isn't the first time he saw me naked so it didn't bother me aside from that I felt comfortable sleeping unclothed besides I live alone so I don't see anything wrong with it. Also I'm too tired and lazy to clean myself after the exhausting work that I did.

"You know It's still early morning but here you are yelling like a girl in his period".

"Ohh shut up Mr. lazy boy you know that it's the first day of school, I called you yesterday that I'll come to pick you but seeing you still sleeping here like a dead man seems like you forgot it don't you? Haist...never mind let's stop talking we will be late if you still stood there...oh right I brought breakfast so we could eat first" Em lightly kicked my butt "What are you waiting for Mr. Lazy boy? don't you hear me? I said we're going to be late so hurry up now."

That noisy person I was talking to is my one and only best friend Em, we've been friends since high school and he's the only person who stayed by my side despite everything that happened to my life and helped me with almost everything I needed. In fact, even my scholarship was also from his family and since I graduated valedictorian in high school no one questioned how I got that.