Chapter 25

His lips tasted like mint. That's all I could think about, how good his lips tasted. We sat on the floor, kissing, for I don't even know how long. I ran my finger up his back into his hair, pulling him closer to me. Both of us were crying, tears streaming down our faces as we kissed. I pulled away gently, stroking his cheek as he opened his beautiful blue eyes. "What changed?"

He laughed wiping my tears. "I'll go to hell and back for you, Charlie. You're never stuck with me. I need you to understand that. But I'm asking you to stay with me." He pushed my hair behind my ear, searching my face gently.

I put my forehead against his and closed my eyes. "I will always stay with you, Lucifer."

Lucifer kissed me again gently. I opened my mouth and deepened the kiss. He pulled away and looked down at me, a fire burning in his eyes. "I love you, Charlie, so fucking much. And I could never even imagine that I would be able to feel love. You stop the demons in my head and I am so thankful for you. I swear nothing will hurt you, ever." Luke kisses my forehead gently, "I am forever, undoubtedly, inexplicably, and happily yours." 

 I kissed him again, hungry for him. His fingers curled into my hair and I couldn't get enough of him. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.  Lucifer set me on the bed, gently, as he pulled his shirt over his head. 

"Is this okay?" He asked gently, searching my face. Instead of answering, I pulled off my shirt and slid off my leggings. Lucifer sucks in a breath, his eyes wide. "Holy shit, Charlie, you are so beautiful."

I sit up and tug him down by his jeans. Lucifer groans, kissing my neck as I unbutton his pants. After tugging them down, I focus on kissing him, exploring his mouth with my tongue. He unclasped my bra and tugged it down my shoulders, kissing the trail the strap left. I shivered, leaning my head back as he continued kissing my neck, flicking his tongue on my skin. He kissed a trail down the center of my breasts to my stomach, touching the inside of my thighs. 

I moaned, pushing my hands through my hair. He trailed his tongue up between my breasts back to my neck. He pulled my panties past my waist and threw them off. "Hold on baby," he said, kissing my lips. He got up and snapped his fingers, procuring a condom. "Learned my lesson once," he chuckled as he put it on. I bit my lip as I watched him. Lucifer got back on top of me and traced my lips with his finger. "Did I ever tell you that you biting your lip drives me crazy?" Luke whispered, kissing me.

"No," I gasped pulling him down again.

Luke chuckled, "I love you." He put his hand through mine, gently pushing it above my head and holding it there. "Are you ready?" He whispered, kissing me over and over. I nodded in between kisses and he smiled. Lucifer moved so he was positioned and sunk into me, causing me to gasp out.

And let me just say, as we moved together, hell froze over.

***

I woke up with my arms around Charlie as she slept softly. She was so beautiful it hurt. I gently pushed her hair away from her face, kissed her temple, and climbed out of bed careful to not wake her. I snapped and I was fully clothed. I walked out of the room quietly to find Father.

"Good morning, Father," I greeted him, a smile on my face. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"You know there's kind've an entire religion dedicated to no premarital sex, right?" He said, flipping through papers from behind his desk.

"She's dead and I'm the devil. How the hell could we get married?" I asked, throwing myself in the plush chair and putting my feet up onto the desk with my hands folded behind my head.

God rolled his eyes and sighed, "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Cuddle me," I remarked, giving him a kissy face.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Lucifer?" He said, sighing and rubbing his temple.

"Macayah," I professed, "I don't feel comfortable that he's still out there and we don't know how long Charlie's magic is going to take to fully develop."

"What would you have us do? She's the only one that can defeat him."

I stood up, pacing. "I know, but thinking about her going up against him bothers me. She could die. Well, she could die again. And I will not let that happen, Father, I can't. I promised her and myself and the universe."

He looked me directly in the eyes. "If she doesn't go up against him, we will all die."

***

I sat up, eyes still adjusting to just waking up. Luke was gone though his side of the bed was still warm. I curled my toes and smiled at the memory of last night.

I climbed out of bed to see jeans and a sweater on the chair. I threw them on and walked out to find Luke.

I found him and God in God's office, Luke grinning mischievously and God looking very, very frustrated. They heard me walk in and Luke's smile changed from mischievous to pure joy.

"Hey, pretty girl," Luke said, smiling as he got up to kiss my cheek.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Ew," God said, rolling his eyes.

"Not my fault you're a virgin," Luke joked, sitting down again. I sat down on the arm rest but Luke quickly pulled me into his lap.

"I am God and controller of the universe. You actually believe I'm a virgin?" God retorted, a small grin on his face. I broke into a laugh as Luke's face turned to one of disgust. "Charlie, how are your lessons going?"

"Fine. Michael is a good teacher." I replied, swatting Luke's hand away as he tried to tickle me.

"I want to be there," Luke whined, looking from me to God.

"No." We said simultaneously.

"You guys are no fun." Luke said, a pout on his lip. I kissed him gently.

"No, you're just too much fun." I replied.

***

Just a small, cute addition for you guys. 15.6k and I cannot believe it. Thanks so much. I love you all!
Vote please! And comment! Comments are seriously my favorite.
xoxo reillygrealis
P.s. Isn't Logan Lerman such a hottie? 😍