1

Alice's Outfit of the night
Friday; 5:30pm
'I have no school tomorrow, I could find something exciting to do. I could go see Mr.Horitatsu, maybe he can use one of my sketches as a tattoo.'
'Uncle Benjiro, I'm going to Mr.Horitatsu's to practice my sketches. See you later and don't drink so much.'
'Okay be careful Alice and take the brass knuckles with you.'

I put my sketchbooks, drawing pencils, cell phone, wallet, keys and brass knuckles in my bag

I put my sketchbooks, drawing pencils, cell phone, wallet, keys and brass knuckles in my bag. After that, I left my house and walked to Mr.Horitatsu's shop. As soon as I reached the door, a black car parked by the shop. A group of men in suits came out of the car with a very tall boy.
'That guy is huge, maybe he's older than me.'
"Excuse me, we need to see Horitatsu." A man said.
"Actually, I'm also here to see him. He's my teacher."
We all went inside, the man (Kizaki) told Mr.Horitatsu that the boy (Kaoru Hanayama) would be getting the "Man Standing Up" tattoo.
'Hanayama, that name sounds familiar.'
"Wait, is he allowed to get a tattoo?"
"How old do you think I am?" Hanayama asked.
"Probably 2 years older than me."
"I'm 15." Hanayama said.
"Cool, the same age as me. Horitatsu-San, I have some sketches of traditional drawings that can be great tattoos."
I showed him one of my sketchbooks and started drawing Hanayama's tattoo.
"I like the spider lilies." Mr. Horitatsu said.

'That's my personal sketchbook not the work one

'That's my personal sketchbook not the work one.'
"That's the wrong book, those are my personal sketches. Also I finished the sketch of Hanayama's tattoo."
I showed the drawing to everyone.
'This will probably take a couple of hours to finished.'
A couple of hours later
'I was asleep? I wonder if Mr. Horitatsu is done with Hanayama's tattoo.'
​​​​​​​ I woke up, saw that Mr. Horitatsu is done with the tattoo and it looked really cool.
"Excellent work, Horitatsu-San."
"Thank you Alice but it was your sketch that helped make this." Mr. Horitatsu said.
Hanayama told us that he didn't like it and now everyone is trying to calm down Mr. Horitatsu.
'What did he hate about it?'
"Where did he go?!" Kizaki yelled.
"He just walked out. Don't worry Kizaki, I'll look for him."
"Wait Alice, it's too dangerous to go by yourself." Kizaki said.
Kizaki sent all of the men to find Hanayama before something horrible happens. Now we are walking around looking for him.
'For god sakes, It shouldn't be this hard to find the guy because he's like 6 or 7 feet tall!'
"Hanayama can look after himself right? Because you've been freaking out about him leaving the shop."
"I'm suppose to be his guardian, I lost him and now someone might get hurt or worse." Kizaki said.
"Calm down, we'll find him."
Eventually, we found him in the territory of a Yakuza group. Kizaki recognized the group because they were the ones who kill Hanayama's Father (Keizo Hanayama). Immediately, he informed all of the men about Kaoru's location.
'Keizō Hanayama was my uncle's friend, so that means Kaoru is getting revenge.'
"Kizaki, please tell me that you're armed."
"I have a pocket knife. What about you?" Kizaki asked.
"Brass Knuckles."
We all rushed inside the hideout and saw that every single member of the Yakuza group are bleeding from their wounds.
"Kizaki, should we be worried about this?"
"No, I just hope Kaoru is safe." Kizaki replied.
Everyone decided to split up in order to find Kaoru.
'So far Kaoru beat up all of the members of the group except for one person. I know which room he's in.'
​​​​​​​I made it to the boss's office and opened the door. Kaoru was covered in a lot of scars and the boss was in the wall now.
'This is more bloody than that movie I saw with my uncle.'
"Kaoru, are you okay?"
"Alice, why are you here?" Hanayama asked.
"Everyone was worried about your safety but I see that you almost killed this group so there's nothing to worry about. Except disinfecting those scars."
After that, we all went back to Mr. Horitatsu's shop and Kaoru told us that the tattoo was missing something to show that he is strong.
"You could've just told us that instead of leaving the shop to have a battle with the Yakuza group. That was very dangerous."
"Sorry about that." Hanayama said.
Before he could leave, I gave him my phone number in case he needs help with anything.
'Kaoru is a giant boy who is part of a Yakuza group because his father was the leader.'