Chapter 7

Percy felt something hit his chest. Then a loud voice  harassed his ears, "You idiot! I told you not to bleed in my car! Yet you can't even accomplish that! You had one job!"

Percy groaned in response. His eyes were still closed, he must have passed out or something. His head pounded and his chin stung, but the nausea was overwhelming.

"I swear you're paying for the clean-"

Before Triton could finish, Percy unbuckled his seatbelt, threw the car door open, and fell out of the car landing on his knee and hands and threw up his lunch all over the parking lot. 

"Geez what the hell is wrong with you today!" Triton yelled at Percy.

"What's going on over here?" Mrs. Nereid's voice said a couple yards away. Percy could hear her footsteps come closer and closer.

Triton's car door opened and slammed shut. Percy could hear him stomp over to where he was at.

"Oh dear lord..." Triton mumbled.

"Triton what's with all the commotion over there?" Mrs. Nereid said coming closer to the car.  Percy saw another pair of shoes round the corner then heard a gasp, "Oh Percy what happened?".

Before Percy could respond she helped him up and carefully led him away from his expelled lunch. She then helped Percy sit back down and leaned him against Triton's car.

"What are you doing just standing there? Go  get your father!" Nereid snapped her fingers at Triton, and he sped off.

"You are bleeding everywhere. Your pupils are huge too. What happened? Did Triton do this?"

Percy shook his head which made him light headed and nauseated again. He leaned his head back relishing the coolness of the car.

"Ok. Do you know where you are at?" She asked.

He scrunched his brows, "I'm at school."

"No Percy. You're outside of your father's aquarium. We're in the parking lot."

"Oh" Percy stared up at the sky blinking black spots from his vision.

"What's going on over here?" Percy's father's voice filled the air.

"I'm not quite sure, he hasn't said much. He has this nasty cut on his chin. I suspect a head injury as well, his pupils are huge and he is having troubling remembering. Plus he vomited, I think he has a serious concussion." Nereid informed.

Poseidon face appeared in Percy's vision. Percy blinked trying to make his eyes focus. Poseidon crouched down to his son's level and grabbed his phone and turned on the flashlight, before flashing it in front of Percy's eyes.

Percy quickly shut his eyes as the light burned them making his head pound to increasing levels. He tried to swat the phone away, but as he lifted his hands from the pavement to do so, Percy started to loose his balance. Poseidon tried to catch him but it was too late, Percy face-planted onto the pavement.

____________________

"-I swear he was okay when we left school. His chin was bleeding but he was standing up fine and all. He didn't say what happened either."
Triton explained desperate.

Percy opened his eyes not knowing when he closed them in the first place. Percy realized that he was lying on his back now.

"I don't know Poseidon, maybe we should call an ambulance?" Nereid suggested.

"Well he's awake now" Triton pointed out.

Nereid and Poseidon leaned over Percy again. Their faces swam in his vision before focusing again.