Jeno X Nct

It was Jeno's birthday next week and no one had an idea dea of what to do for it. They thought for what seemed like ages until Jaemin screeched and starting jumping while shouting " I HAVE THE MOST PERFECT I DEA FOR MY BABY!! HE IS GOING TO HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!"
Everyone stared at him and taeyong stood up, went over to Jaemin and yeeted him out the window(nah I'm just joking I would never through a handsome man who's name is NA BLOODY JAEMIN out the window).
~
Everyone stared at him and taeyong stood up, went over to him and bring him back to where he was sitting then placed Jaemin on his lap securing his arms around him. After a lot of struggling to keep Jaemin with the help of the other members(of course) they finally got jaemin to calm down.
There was a comfortable silence but it was broken when Jeno barged through the front door screaming, "YO WASSUP PEEPS!".
Everyone got scared and screamed, which made Jeno cover his ears from the loudness.
~
After that, everyone welcomed him home after he had been gone for two weeks for a trip with his parents. Before he got to say something he was suddenly engulfed in a hug by the dreamies (not including Mark) and was given kisses by of course his bf Jaemin everywhere around his face.
~
It was the next day and still no one knew what to do for Jeno's birthday and they didn't know how they would speak about it as Jeno was now here. But Ten then said "Yo guys you know we still have to talk about Je-" "Ya shut up will you, you idiot" Johnny interrupted him. Everyone then went over to Ten (apart from Jeno and Jaemin who were cuddling on the sofa enjoying each others presence) and gave Ten a smack each (so he will have 20 smacks- oof poor Ten).
"Guys" Shotaro said so small no one could here him (apart sungchan he was right next to him). Sungchan decided to speak louder for him so everyone could hear. "YA GUYS LISTEN TO SHOTARO" and as soon as Sungchan said that everyone snapped their heads towards the two and Shotaro spoke again "Guys" he said in his tiny font, everyone then looked at him worried as it looked as if Shotaro was about to cry (and if someone makes my baby otter cry I will haunt you for the rest of your life).

|

Hi guys if you are reading this I want to say thank you but I don't know why you would. Anyway I want to sag that this is part one of this story and I will make another part, that is actually including Jeno's birthday, tomorrow or after my home lessons today( also yes I have to do home learning and I don't like it I want to be with my friends at school :(). I will try to make another part sooner or later but if I don't I am sorry.

nct x nctजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें