01.

New Beginnings are always the worst.

Thalia Yasmin Thorne.

"Perfect weather my ass." Thalia grumbled as her heels clicked on the walkway, today was her first day at school, first day of anything really in the small city of HalKrest Bay, her papa thought moving was a good idea since he got a better paying job being a private pilot for a major law firm, she wanted to resist, tell him their life was perfectly okay where they were but the man wouldn't budge, you'd think that even as his favorite child he would at least listen to her, all she got was a bribe, a nice bribe at that, which made her cave.

Her dad was all for the idea since he hated their neighborhood with a passion she could never understand, maybe it was because her dad had chosen pops over his family, and since they lived close to that family it wasn't really great, she shook her head getting rid of the thoughts about her old home, she was here now and both her parents were happy so were her little brothers and that's what mattered.

Thalia made the short walk to the front doors of the school easily, she was rather late for her first day but she couldn't care less, she made her way to the administration office, the lady sitting at the front desk was so focused on her task she barely noticed her presence. "Excuse me." That was the first try. "Maam." She added again with a bit of force but nothing. "Lady!" This time she yelled slightly with a hint of annoyance obviously she could see her but she was intentionally ignoring her. "I heard you the first time Miss Thorne, try act more civil like a lady should." She reprimanded making Thalia narrow her eyes at the woman then sighed, she didn't have enough sage for this shit.

"I'm here—." She stated but was cut off by three sheets of paper being shoved infront of her. "Schedule, map, school guidelines." The receptionist recited without even looking at her, she really didn't like the woman. Thalia hurriedly took the papers and left, if first period was an hour therefore that hour was about to end therefore she could ask for directions, or better yet look for them herself. The bell rang all around her signaling the end of the period, she was by her locker by now, the thumb perfectly placed on the screen.

Having to maneuver through the sea of bodies was going to be hard therefore she waited looking like a lost puppy in a pool of strangers, blending in was easy but somehow it was proving hard right here until the four guys who undoubtedly caused the students to part like the so-called Red sea for them. They were all perfect, model worthy features that gave you an orgasm by just looking, each one stood out in his own way even though they all varied in height and build, the tall broody one who seemed like the leader of the ground walked in front, Christ alive he was gorgeous with ink black hair, rose red lips and a jawline that could put Hercules to shame.

"Scrumptious aren't they?" Someone whispered next to her, but she was still entranced by the boys walking by, damn they were beautiful. "Uh huh." She managed to say in her daze until reality hit. "Unfortunately he's taken." The voice spoke again and this time it drew her back to her own body. "Ah withdrawal." The boy finally chortled making her hide her embarrassed smile. "I'm Roman and you look hopelessly lost." He asserted bringing his hand up to greet her. "I'm Thalia." She replied looking at the boy now, wait was he a boy.

"Don't worry I'm a boy." Roman mumbled making her embarrassed again, but looking at Roman made her confused, how could a boy be that beautiful, he was almost in league if not better than the four that had passed. "You must be new, your family must be the one that moved into the neighborhood recently." He expressed making her nod, how he knew all this baffled her. "Yeah I'm new, and yes we recently moved and I'm not having the best first day." She replied with a chuckle making him chuckle as well.