prologue

no one's view ;

ever heard of mythical creatures ? ever wondered if they were real or not ? what if i told you that part of south korea has a place where mythical creatures lived, specifically only werewolves & vampires, the most common mythical creatures people talk about.

a place called forbidden land, where no locals go to, that unless you actually want to get killed by trespassing. it's a place where only those creatures can enter. no one and i mean no one can ever leave this place alive ever.

it's a place that no one dares to touch ever no matter what. it is believed who ever dares to destroy their land brings bad luck to whom rebels against their rules.

however, the only way you get to meet them is when they leave the place. but, you wouldn't be able to tell unless you get a glimpse of how different their looks were. the change of their skin, change of eye colours, change of sudden scent. these creatures are extraordinary and beautiful, as some people would say, they are gorgeous on their own.

but of course, some people would call them monsters, the devil's creator, inhuman, creatures that shouldn't be called human and should be rotten to hell. creatures who should leave the earth forever and shouldn't exist at all.

that's what jeongwoo would hear every once in awhile. the 15 year old was used to how people treat them but they were never dared to be touch ever, afraid they might harm the humans when really, the creatures themselves are afraid to be harmed by them. jeongwoo always thought humans were cruel and had no mercy to anyone at all.

even if they were violent, he has never seen people so unreasonable and even more inhuman than them. they would always be called monsters when the humans themselves were. watching the news, with the amount of crimes people create just proves how worse humans were. jeongwoo thought they were all morons and fools.

" yah ! you've been daydreaming so much you haven't touched your food ! "

jeongwoo flinched at jihoon. the elder always found a way to scare the younger, he would scare anyone honestly.

" you didn't have to be so loud.. " the younger mumbled. he decided to just eat anyway knowing jihoon can be a parent sometimes. he couldn't stand him nagging at him.

" where's junkyu & jaehyuk ? it's been 15 minutes and they haven't arrived yet.. " jihoon asked the younger members. jeongwoo continued eating while doyoung & junghwan shrugged their shoulders. they are always up to something. and jihoon always hope it's nothing dumb-

" run ! "

the familiar voice made the four turn to see jaehyuk & junkyu running for their lives. the cafeteria door continued to burst open as one by one, a few big guys wearing jerseys were running after the two troublemakers.

" what did they do now.. "

" what have i done to deserve such dumb asses.. " jihoon mumbled after the youngest member of the group.

" you rascals ! come back here ! " one of the jocks yelled.

jaehyuk and junkyu were running around the tables, going on top of some of them and even stepping on students' food, the place became a huge mess because of them.

" please ! we didn't mean to ! we thought you were the ones who trashed our lockers ! " jaehyuk begged at one of the jocks. jaehyuk was using one of the students as a shield to block the bigger student from coming at him.

however, he continued to go after the younger and the two werewolves continue to run away and out of the cafeteria, leaving the area a huge pigsty and a total mess.