1

Omniscient
December 2019

Blu laid in her bed and stared at the ceiling as her LED lights were in flash mode. She was too high to realize she had been crying for 2 hours.

It was always like this. She felt alone with a house full of people. She had been in her room for 2 days. No food, no water, no bathroom.

Normal families would be concerned, but  nope. Not Blu's family. There was only one person who made sure she was good in the house.

There was two knocks at the door before Blu's half sister, Paris came in. She closed the door back before sitting on the bed and looking at Blu.

"Sincere you need to eat something" she said lowly. Blu didn't respond making Paris walk to her closet and get a outfit out before sitting it on the bed.

"Get dressed so we can go out" she said.

"Just me and you" Blu asked making Paris nod before leaving out. Blu sat up before wiping her face off. She grabbed the sweatsuit off her bed before opening her door.

She instantly closed her eyes from the bright light before flipping the light switch off. She went in the bathroom and did her hygiene things before walking downstairs to see her dad and Paris on the couch talking.

They immediately stopped once they saw her making her roll her eyes.

"You slept the whole day away" her dad said as she ignored him and walked outside. He looked at Paris as she stood up.

"Dad she's just going through something" she said making him smack his lips.

"She been going through something for a year now" he mumbled making Paris shake her head before walking out. She got in her car seeing Blu sitting in the passenger seat.

"What do you wanna eat" Paris asked making Blu shrug as she fixed her nose piercing.

"I was thinking Subway. I'm feining for sub" Paris said as she started driving making Blu stare at her. She noticed Blu's low red eyes, but she didn't wanna ruin the vibe.

"You always wanna fucking sub" Blu said before laughing.

"Well what do you wanna eat" Paris asked making Blu sit back and think.

"A grill cheese from QT" she said making Paris shake her head.

"That greasy ass shit" Paris said making Blu smack her lips.

"I hate a fake healthy ass bitch" she said making Paris laugh before pulling up to Subway.

"I'm just saying. That greasy shit nasty" she said before getting out the car. Once she went into Subway Blu got in the driver seat and went cross the street to QuickTrip.

She got her sandwich before going to the register.

"Can I get two packs of Berry Fusion Ducthes" she said making the lady look at her.

"Are you over 18" she asked making Blu smack her lips.

"Just give me the fucking wraps" she spoke harshly making the lady get them. Blu put 5 dollars on the counter before snatching the wraps out her hand and leaving.

As soon as she parked the car, Paris walked out of Subway making her get back in the passenger seat.

"Can you take me Diamond's house" she asked as soon as Paris got in the car. She looked the sandwich in Blu's hand making her furrow her eyebrows.

"When you go get that" she asked.

"Right now. Can you take me" Blu asked clearly irritated.

"Yeah, but you gotta come back tomorrow" she said before starting the car up.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 "𝐁𝐥𝐮" 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧
12:18𝐩𝐦

"I'm serious Sincere. Come home tomorrow" Paris said making me roll my eyes before getting out the car. I knocked on Diamond's front door making her mom open the door.

"Hey Blu" she said with a smile. She had on her scrubs so I knew she was going to work.

"Hey" I responded as she let me walk in.

"Diamond still sleep. When she wake up tell her I want my house cleaned before she leave" her mom spoke as she put her shoes on.

"Okay" I said before walking up the stairs. I went in Diamond's room and plopped down on her bed making her move around.

"It's me" I said making her open her eyes.

"Where you been" she asked softly as I took my jacket off.

"I've been at home" I said before getting under the covers with her.

"You needa start answering your phone. I was worried about you" she said making me shake my head.

"Ain't nothing to worry about" I said before before digging in my pocket and pulling my phone out. I powered it on watching all the notifications pop up.

"You took your medicine" Diamond asked making me tuck my bottom lip in my mouth.

"Yeah" I lied as I put my password in phone.

"You high" she asked making me shake my head no. It's like playing 21 questions with her ass.

She got up and went through her nightstand before pulling out my medicine.

"How you took your medicine if it been with me" she asked making me shrug as I scrolled on my phone.

"Sincere look at me" she said making me slowly turn my head towards her. She stared at me a long time before shaking her head.

"You're a fucking liar" she said before getting up and leaving the room. I shook my head before getting back on my phone.

I don't know why she cares about me so much. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I wish she was like everyone else.

30 minutes went by and Diamond still wasn't back making me go downstairs. I walked in the kitchen seeing her washing dishes. She looked over at me before putting her attention back on the dishes as I hopped on the counter.

"I just wiped that down" she said making me shrug as I got back on my phone. She smacked her lips before finishing the dishes.

"You really mad at me" I asked as she dried the dishes.

"Yeah cuz you don't know how to tell the truth. Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie" she said making me smack my lips.

"Not everything" I said making her look at me.

"Why can't you be a hunnid with me? I always get the half of the truth from you. I gotta find shit out by myself" she said.

"I don't need you stressing bout me" I said before getting up and going upstairs. I don't feel like hearing that right now.

I'm going to sleep.

Y'all like it?

I'm still tryna figure put my writing format so bare with me

- Brazyy✍🏿