33| Epilogue

Chapter 33: Epilogue (Hope's POV)

"Nick!" I whisper-yelled, grabbing him before he could run past me. He looked at me in confusion. "No more running around, okay? Come here," I instructed. 

He came over, sitting beside me while I fixed his little bow tie for him. Blake was giving out instructions before he came and sat on the other side of Nick, placing him between us. 

"Hey," he grinned. 

"Hi," I smiled, leaning forward and kissing him. 

"Why is aunt Kimmy up there?" Nick asked. 

"Aunt Kimmy's getting married," Blake sang. 

"Weally?" he frowned in confusion. 

We nodded. 

He tried sliding off the bench to continue running around but Blake grabbed him, holding him in his lap. He pouted, staring down at the floor. 

I clicked my tongue, taking him out of Blake's grasp, letting him run around. Blake stared at me. "He's a kid, let him have fun." 

"He's our kid. That also makes him our responsibility, no?" 

"Yes, but our responsibility is to let him have fun. And Blake, he's three years old," I deadpanned. 

"Okay, wifey. Jesus," he rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm, both of us turning to the front as the music started playing. 

We did everything fast. Really fast. Married at twenty, had Nick at twenty-one, and now, three years later, Kimberley's getting married and we're sitting in the church, watching. 

Roughly five minutes later, right before Kimberley walked down the aisle, Nick came running back and settled in his seat between Blake and me. "How much did you run?" Blake whispered. 

"Ten circles," he grinned while panting. 

"Wow," Blake gasped, "Good job," he nodded, fist-bumping him. I smiled at their interaction, turning my eyes to the back along with everyone as Kimberley showed up. I smiled, watching her. 

She looked right at me while walking over to me. 'Okay?' she mouthed, pointing at herself. 

I nodded, mouthing, 'Okay.' 

She smiled, letting out a sigh of relief, and continued walking up to the altar. 

"Do you remember when you walked down the aisle like that?" Blake whispered. 

"Mm-hmm," I hummed, turning to him. "I remember you crying," I smiled. 

"I didn't cry," he rolled his eyes. 

I stared at him in awe. "Yeah, you did." 

He looked me dead in the eyes. "Yeah, I did. Cause you looked beautiful. And I was getting so lucky, I was marrying you." 

I grinned, pecking his lips. He held his hand out for me to hold so I did and then Nick put his little hand on top of our held hands. We both chuckled, looking down at him. 

"Can I go run now, daddy?" 

We both looked at each other. "Why don't you go with Katy and run outside in the hall, hmm?" 

He nodded and hopped off, running out, grabbing Katy on the way. Katy is actually Vince and Willow's daughter. Everyone knew they were going to end up together, who are we kidding? 

And Jonah? Still the same. Still the same old single Jonah. He's on the look for a bride, don't worry, we'll find him one. 

Blake scooted closer to me, locking his hand with mine, kissing the side of my head. "Hope," he whispered. 

I turned to him. 

"Nick is going over to Vince and Willow's tonight." 

"So?" I frowned in confusion. 

"So, now you can scream," he smirked. I smacked his arm, turning back to the front. He leaned in beside my ear. "As loud as you want. Actually, as loud as I want."

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 33

I had to make it short and sweet cause idk what happened

It just made sense to me to keep it short and sweet.

that's a wrap, ladies, and gents

also... I saw a cute boy at the park today.

me. 

me.

I saw a cute boy!

wtf!!!!!!!!!