Introduction & Disclaimer

Status: On-Going

Started On: 11th November, 2018

Completed on: #N/A 

Introduction:

Based on Sheetal's Track..

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

He reiterates that he cannot live without her.. But couldn't give her the assurance she deserved..

For her, he is her world.. The one around whom her whole life revolves..

She felt her self-respect deteriorating with his ignorance, while all he thought is to not hurt his wife in his aggression. 

She felt the need for his attention, but he wanted her to understand that he cannot always give her that.

With her qualms and dealing with her husband, Arnav's, ignorance & unsaid demands, Khushi felt her world collapse. 

Not knowing what he is stepping into by initiating the ignorance towards Khushi, Arnav is set to enter a zone where his past opens up, pushes his present into a probable downfall and brings a future which is uncertain. As yet.

And unknown to them the third person starts using up the situations to her advantage.

With his sister by his side, Arnav is set to bring back his wife, his life, his Khushi. Because ASR maybe ignorant to things around him but not dumb to not set things right after knowing about them.

Join the journey of Arnav Singh Raizada as this time he literally sweeps his love, Khushi, of her feet as he becomes expressive, understanding and a prince husband that Khushi always dreamt about.

DISCLAIMER

Copyrights Reserved © Lucky 2018

All of my past, current and upcoming works on this site, are copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner, (except confirmed otherwise i.e. for e.g. by Sravya (or) Lucky) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Do not copy them!!!!

Punishment by the law includes the following limited to:

1. A fine up to Rs. 50,000 for each work infringed (Copied)

2. Infringer pays for all the attorney's fees and court costs.

3. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the Infringing Acts.

4. The Court can impound the illegal works.

5. The Infringer may be punished to Jail.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents, except otherwise stated, are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

{~.~}

Disclaimer: The Characters Arnav, Khushi, Akash, Payal, Anjali etc. doesn't belong to me. They are the imaginations and creations of FOUR LION PRODUCTIONS for the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?. The plot and the story belongs solely to me and no one else.

All original content submitted along with this work registration (https://www.wattpad.com/story/148755357-it%27s-all-you-arshi) is created by the work owner or published under permission including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the work owner and are protected by copyrighted.com using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.

Registered, Protected & Monitored by © 2018