Chapter 1: Grale

Grale Buenavista

Grale turned to his left side and right off opened his eyes when he felt the space next to him empty. He looked around his bedroom but ended up sitting on his back and running his fingers over his disheveled hair because of the same disappointment. He only noticed some piece of clothes scattered on the tiled floor and nothing else.

He let out a deep sigh and maneuvered to the right side of the bed and let his feet touch the cold floor. He reached for his phone to check if he had a schedule for the day and apparently, Cora, his assistant, didn't text or call him yet and not being able to feel her presence this early means he's free for the day.

He took a shower and changed into a plain dark shirt and sweatpants. He's thinking of visiting the gym instead since he has nothing to do anyway. Apparently, he can't just go around without his chaperone or any bodyguards or else he'll be home without a hair, an arm, or even a leg -- worst he won't be home anymore. Fans could be really crazy.

But this is the life he signed for. The kind of life he could never escape from. Bata pa lang siya ay nakalatag na ang lahat para sa kanya. A life in the spotlight is something that he fostered from his parents. Artista ang parehong magulang kaya't inaasahan din ng lahat ng mga mata na mamanahin at ipagpapatuloy niya ang legacy na sinimulan ng mga ito. And now here he is, one of the most sought bachelor actors in the industry of movies and filmmaking in the country.

Before he left the room, he first arranged his bed and picked up the scattered clothes on the floor. These were all the product of the fun he had last night and no matter how much he wanted for the fire and fun to last longer, things don't always go his way.

He was taking his way down the glass staircase of his two storey condominium when he smelled something coming from the kitchen. His heartbeat instantly elevated because of what he's thinking -- or more likely because of the person he's thinking. He jogged downstairs and took the way to the kitchen and instantly felt relieved when his eyes laid on her.

She's here. She stayed.

Grale took small steps till he reached her and then wrapped his arms around her small waist. He grinned when he felt her stiffened.He just loved it when she reacted like this around him. He dug his head even more on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent -- his favorite scent.

"Grale," she moaned as he began showering her exposed shoulder blades with small kisses.

"Why did you leave the bed? I thought you left early again," he uttered, still showering her with small kisses.

"No. I got hungry so I thought of cooking our breakfast..." Her last words turned into smaller moans as his lips sailed her neck.

Grale couldn't stop himself. He turned her around, facing him. Their eyes met and he just can't help but fall for those amber eyes over again just like the first time. His left hand carefully held the back of her neck while the right remained gripping her waist.

He lifted her face as he bent down and claimed her lips. He kisses her the way she loved it. He gripped her waist even more and let her arms encircle around his neck. He pulled a little for a brief second but went back on kissing her again.

It always fascinates him, how he never gets tired of wanting her. How he craves for more than just a kiss. How he easily forgets everything around him when he's with her.

"Grale," she moaned in between their kisses.

He used that chance to glide his tongue inside her mouth. Tasting her deeper. She tugged on his hair as she answered his kisses with the same intensity and he would lie to the world if he'd say he didn't want it. He wants it. All of her.