chaos and jungwoo's not so judgy roommate

jaehyun chewed on his gum, burning holes into a younger boy sitting on his boyfriend's bed. chaos was unfazed by the eyes looking at him. chaos had been snuck into jungwoo's room after telling mark he was going home. jungwoo was currently smuggling snacks into the bedroom because he wanted to watch a movie with his new boyfriend. "you don't say much." jaehyun spoke, narrowing his eyes. 

"I have nothing to say." chaos responded, not looking up from his phone. jaehyun stopped chewing his gum and noticed his necklace, "so jungwoo wasn't lying, your necklaces really do match." 

this comment made made chaos look down, the lightweight lock connected to the silver chain around his neck swinging gently at the sudden movement of his neck. "why would he lie about it?" chaos asked, looking up at jaehyun with his naturally piercing eyes. jaehyun shrugged, sitting back and chewing on his gum again. 

"are you homophobic?" chaos bluntly asked the older, jaehyun's eyes going wide and defended himself, "what the fuck? no! why would you ask me that?"

"you seem to have problem with jungwoo and i. I didn't do anything to you and jungwoo's too nice to intentionally make someone dislike him, so unless you're just an asshole who judges people from the stories they hear then being homophobic is the only other alternative." chaos said simply, wanting to call jaehyun out on his 'judging a book by its cover' attitude. 

before the latter could respond to the American male in front of him,, jungwoo walked in with trail mix in a bowl. "we didn't have popcorn." he said, looking up and noticing the awkward tension exuding from his member, and a calm, unfazed chaos. jungwoo decided not to bring anything up just yet and instead decided to focus on the time he had with his boyfriend. 

"you're not allergic to nuts right?" jungwoo wanted to make sure before he offered his boyfriend something that could kill him. "considering the first time we met you gave me a peanut butter and jelly, I think I'm fine." 

jungwoo chuckled softly. he knew the latter wasn't going to show too many emotions with jaehyun in the room so when he wasn't looking, jungwoo kicked jaehyun's foot and quietly told him to go away. of course jaehyun only responded with 'this is my room too'. jungwoo tried to make an angry face, but it looked more like he was pouting. "jungwoo, the movie's ready." chaos   said, looking up from his laptop. 

jungwoo smiled and joined him as he sat on his own bed. chaos started the movie, and despite feeling jungwoo lay his head on his shoulder and his insides doing flips, he didn't react because he knew a pair of eyes were on him. he didn't know nor did he care why jaehyun didn't like him, but he it was pissing him off that he couldn't enjoy a simple movie that he actually liked with his boyfriend without feeling like he was being watched. 

eventually he felt jungwoo fall asleep so he closed the laptop and laid jungwoo back, unintentionally showing off his affectionate side for a couple of seconds. even more impressive to jaehyun. chaos managed to get out of the bed without waking his boyfriend. chaos slid his laptop in his bag and mentally cursed when he realized he would have to sneak out without jungwoo's help. jaehyun mentally contemplated with himself on whether or not to help the younger or not. at first he didn't like chaos, but his kind actions towards jungwoo made him change his mind slightly. he wasn't so much of an asshole to let chaos risk mark finding out. 

jaehyun sighed and got out of his bed, he walked passed chaos without a word and left the room. 'now he leaves the room?' chaos muttered, taking his bag and slinging it over himself. as he does so, jaehyun comes back into the room and looks at him, "no ones out there." he says before laying back onto his bed. 

chaos manages to reply with a small 'thanks' and leaves quietly and quickly. after leaving the dorm he sighs and walks to the elevator, one of his thoughts just being his boyfriend, the other thinking why jaehyun switched up on him like that. 

soon enough he stopped thinking about jaehyun when a ever so slightly, taller male pulled up in a black car, "I gotta stop picking you up from your dick appointments."

"shut up mingyu." chaos replied with a large eye roll as he got into the car. "and just so you know, I'm a virgin." chaos narrowed his eyes at the older, making him bust out laughing. 

"you fucking dumbass." mingyu couldn't stop, unable to even start driving. "what?" chaos asked, confused.

"you can't just blurt out that you're a virgin." mingyu managed to say in the middle of laughter. "would you rather me talk about how many people Ive fucked? because its fucking 0." chaos said, joining in on the laughter.

"okay okay, if you didn't have sex with him, then what did you do?"

"well I hung out with mark first, and then I told mark I was leaving, but I snuck into jungwoo's room. he shares a room with jaehyun, I don't see why you're friends with him, but jungwoo and I watched a movie and I left."

"damn, jaehyun was being a cock block."

"what does that mean?" 

mingyu froze as he stopped at a red light, he looked at chaos with wide eyes, "are you fucking with me right now?" he asked. "no, are you going to tell me what it means?"

chaos never got an answer because once again mingyu busted out into a fit of laughter, laughing the entire way home.

hey guys! tomorrow is New Years eve so I'm going to try to make a chapter, but I also have to make chapter for other books as well so bare with me :)