❥ 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❜

❛❛ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. ❜❜

────── 〔❦〕──────

────── 〔❦〕──────

ELARA ASTRA AMBROSE was a girl of plentiful aliases. Product of war, only one out of few. First-born Ambrose Princess, another. Neither prevented her from being daughter to the notorious couple by names of Axel Ambrose and Lilith Rhea de Fitzroy.

Axel was son of Fiorella, a mother whom perished after childbirth and Atticus, a father born into royalty. The boy attended Hogwarts alongside Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Black. A trio quickly sorted into Slytherin befriended one another just as fast — shared perspective on blood purity was only reasoning.

Lilith Rhea was born to a well known couple, Antionette and Sebastian de Fitzroy, who left France to raise their daughter elsewhere. Simply for age thirteen to bring orphanage. Cover papers displayed a story of Aurors murdering the young pair in their very home. Mistaken for Death Eaters, while Lilith's parents were anything but.

Tenebrous halls of Twelve Grimmauld Place sheltered her for several years. In times when Lilith was unneeded to fit in with Slytherin housemates, a trio of a de Fitzroy and Blacks would stir mild chaos in Hogwarts castle. Heirs of Noble House of Black remained on civil terms, even after Sirius' departure, for pure reason of Lilith's existence.

A year after Sirius Black ran away and the year Regulus Black became a Death Eater — the brunette was dragged into a spiraling mess as well. Seventeen was meant to be a fun-filled year, but the surname Fitzroy was left in dust as the girl became the wizarding world's Princess.

Owing to beliefs and values of Ambroses, a Dark Mark was unwillingly planted on skin the day of the wedding. As bad it seemed at given time, part of Lilith was content with the mark — for selected reasons. Overtime, collision of realization would wash tainted scar in shapes of ruined future.

Rumoured to be awaiting a child in 1979, realization crept closer given a branded left arm would bring out the worst in scenarios for Lilith.

The developing child was always most active — making presence known with kicks to a mother's belly — during the nighttime. Hence being named after a moon of Jupiter and of the stars; Elara Astra's first alias was the 'moon of the stars.' Ironically enough, preference would never be to the side of daylight. Her solace would be a sky dotted and painted with moons, stars and constellations — the only way to sleep soundlessly.