Heroes

The hero and Whisper train so hard. First day, he uses the stick to hit the dummy and gain his first XP points which collects light from his magic. But I will tell you more about XP points since he and Whisper don't have Guild Seals. Swallow it. Or just hum the Theme of Eastern Story.

Then, the beetles swarm in Guild Woods and the hero defeats them all. With the stick. I am proud of him that he knows Strength.

As a teenager, leaving his childhood behind, he becomes an apprentice and learns about Skill and Will. At nights, he studies at the libraries.

Finally, at his adulthood, he trains with Maze to remember what he learns during all the training. And now, he and Whisper graduates and gets the Guild Seals. I smile and cheer.

After we got out of the Chamber of Fate, I congratulate the boy for being a hero.

"Congrats, you finally become a hero! You should be proud of yourself." I cheer.

"Well, the boy grew better," Weaver says, "and he is ready to do this first quest. But before you both get ready, step on the light and upgrade yourself." The boy steps to the green light and his body glows green. "Hovernyan. Help the boy as you can while going through adventures."

"Ok," I nod, "but has he know what to do?"

"Yes. He is. He will search for the light that will guide him to be a hero and one day, will remember that everyone will be together with him all the time."

"But that boy... he doesn't have a name." I sigh while thinking. But I got an idea. "Suiren... how about that?"

"Suiren?" Weaver looks at me with sounds of interest.