Awakening

"This is not possible right? That this Twinblade... will make the boy die... right?" I inhale for 6 seconds and exhale for 6 seconds as I look at the Twinblade's Tent. I see Suiren and Twinblade fighting blood to blood. Then, I watch. Twinblade's blades are dying to meet Suiren as they face each other. I look at Suiren... he is not in the bandit outfit! So how did he get inside? I know that if I am in trouble, then I...

"Oi, Guild-Puppet! You better beat me." Twinblade yells at Suiren. I gasp.

Suiren, don't give up, I thought, you can still fight. I know what you are doing but please. If you try and do that you can, I'll help! I use my lightning magic and hide by the tree, disappearing in sight. Everyone in the tent look everywhere. The lightning is so strong to scare jump everyone. Oop. That didn't go well, oh well. On the second thought, I did well scare-jumping the bandits. And... Suiren.

"Guild-Puppet, did you do this?!" Twinblade provokes.

"N... no! Stop it! I don't wanna kill you!" Suiren screams. Theresa waves at Suiren.

"Hey. Do you know your older sister?" She quietly says. I reappear and look at Theresa. That is her! What the moonlight?! It's true! They both are glad to see each other. However, bandits push Theresa outside of the arena and... Suiren becomes nervous.

This is enough, I thought again, but if I step to Twinblade, then that means I have to show my unlocked powers for the first time. Ever! That Hestia gives me. But this is gotta be the chance to see Hestia's power of the darkness. I better hurry or else, the boy will be dead by just a big slash of Twinblade's sword! I zoom to the tent.

"Haha, time to kill you Guild-puppet!" Twinblade yells out loud.

"Stop!!" I boom as I create a shockwave by using my lightning kick. And because I didn't look at Twinblade, I angrily, stare at him...

"You came... Hovernyan..." Theresa cries.

"Ahh... another hero. Hovernyan." Twinblade jeers.

"I am Hovernyan. And I am a Yo-Kai." I exasperate as I use my powers. "I am 13 years old! I I may look like no strength nor skill hero. But I did awaken my magic!"

"You need to shut up."

"Swallow it. Did anybody tell you about the seer? And yet, that was the boy's sister! Theresa Kisaradzu!!"

"Hovernyan," Theresa exclaims while I look at her, "you can't fight by your own... this is my brother's fight. Run!"

"Theresa. If it isn't you or I or your brother... then, something will go wrong." I inform to Theresa. Then, I look to Twinblade. "I am... not ready to start but... I am now. The will is pretty much all I got I think. Don't you think?"

"Well, I am surprised that you are not scared to spare me. But I will kill you!" Twinblade yells hard as he slashes. I grab the sword and then push back.

"Stop the fight!" I shout. "I know what I'm doing. Just to protect my will powers. And now, if I know what I'm doing. I... I will get you to shut up. And take a lesson!" My belt starts to glow. It catches everyone's eyes and the magic starts to swirl around me. Every bandits stare at me with such fascination.

"You think it's just that?! Well my blades are going to make you die!" Twinblade smirks.

"No. I will make you die," I retort, "within my whole awakening life as a magical boy... witness my first transformation everyone will see. Just... WATCH!"