Part 1

Y/n Bloomer was just an ordinary witch. She and her family live in Canada in a small town where it were mostly quite. Her parents, Candy and John Bloomer, owned a maple syrup farm deep into the woods. Candy had long red hair, and brown eyes. Her father had also red hair but green eyes.

Y/n had a twin brother who was to be the next owner of the maple syrup farm. He was named Tony but he ran away when y/n was only 8, no one know why, but y/n does.

Y/n was only 9 years old when her parents died in a car crash. But she didn't want to tell anybody about her messed up family especially when her parents were in some shady stuff.

Y/n barley knew anything about her parents.

-X-

"Remember to take your pills grandma." Y/n said coming down the stairs.

Y/n lived in a huge mansion with 10 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, two dining rooms, 1 kitchen, 1 ballroom and 2 floors.

"get my breakfast first" , y/n's grandma replied.

"fine, but I also have to feed Mason, Camila and Morgana."

Y/n walked over to the fridge and got out 4 eggs, and stated to cook them. Then she walked over to Mason and Camila's cage. There were 2 black rat snakes waiting to be fed. Y/n dropped 2 mouse for each of the snake. Morgana was a snake too but she was a python, she was to big for a cage, so she could roam around the mansion freely. Morgana didn't get mice, she got rats.

Y/n threw a dead rat at Morgana who caught it with her mouth, and walked back to the kitchen. The eggs were starting to burn but she was fast enough to turn them over.

"I'm glad you came back before the eggs started to burn, I not strong enough to walk to the stove" Y/n's grandma said from the dining room. " I could smell it."

"yes I know grandma,but it's hard to try and take care of you and myself, plus my snakes." Y/n replied.

She had a worried face but tried not to show. Y/n grabbed two plates to put the eggs and adding some toast.

"Any way I'm tuning eleven in two weeks, I would at least a break from all this." Y/n continued.

Y/n comes in the dining room and places the two plates on the table, She then grabs a small container filled with pills. She walks back in the dining room and sits while handing two small pills to her grandma.

Y/n had moved to London with her grandma after her parents died, leaving the maple syrup farm behind. They had inherited all the money her parents had, and left their house abandoning it. They had bought a book all about London and the ministry of magic, where to get what they needed for there potions. Y/n's grandma was once a healer but changed jobs to to start her own maple syrup farm, and would pass it down to her son.

"oh alright, but doesn't mean that I'll forget about taking my pills though." she laughed a little.

"thank you grandma."Y/n said calmly, smiled and started to eat before her food got cold.