Chapter 52: Cereal

Author's Note:

**Peeks out behind wall**

bobbiejelly

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

In Which Addison meets Meredith in a bar. Things spiral from there. This is the story about what might have happened after Meredith asks Derek to "Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me" but before he decides to do anything about it, and after SHE decides to do something about it. MerAdd. Meddison. Set during "Bring the Pain'' GA. An Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey - Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction. Written by bobbiejelly. NOW RATED E FOR EXPLICIT. You're welcome :)

Chapter 52: Cereal

"Good morning Spice," Meredith smiles. "Happy milestone day."

At this, Addison shifts over in bed, and smiles at her girlfriend. Addison is ecstatic that she gets to wake up in her own new apartment with the blonde by her side wishing her a good morning.

"Want some coffee?" Meredith asks her.

"Shouldn't that be my line?" Addison giggles.

"Hey, you've just moved in here," says Meredith. "I've been back and forth to Cristina's for ages," she offers before kissing Addison gently on the cheek, and rising to prepare two mugs how they both like it.

"Thank you, Sugar," Addison grumbles as she buries her head into the pillow again.

"Mmkay, sleepyhead. I'll be back," says Meredith as she fixes up a quick breakfast of dry cereal and instant coffee in Cristina (and now Addison)'s kitchen.

"No milk?" says Addison as Meredith emerges back into the bedroom.

"Oh, right, I forgot you liked it in your coffee," Meredith giggles.

"No, I mean, yes, but I meant in the cereal?" offers Addison.

"What?" says Meredith.

"Don't you have your cereal in a bowl... Like, with milk?' Addison asks her suspiciously.

"Not generally," Meredith blinks at her.

"Right," says Addison.

"I'll bring you some milk," Meredith giggles as she gets up again.

"Ooh, a bowl, and a spoon, also!" asks Addison.

"Picky!" says Meredith.

"Hey, you're the one who only eats her cereal plain!" says Addison, giggling as she sips her coffee contentedly.

"And you're the one who says that just cereal alone isn't worthy of 'breakfast,' status!" Meredith teases her back.

"Well, it's only one of the food groups!" says Addison.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to have some other stuff with it!" says Meredith, while finishing up her dry cereal, and leaning over to collect Addison's bowl from her hands.

"What are you doing?" says Addison, as Meredith smirks at her.

"Hmm... Teasing you," Meredith giggles as she leans down to tickle Addison on the sides.

"What- whoa- ahhhhhh!" Addison collapses into a fitful of giggles before Meredith uses her moment of weakness to climb on top of her on the bed.

"Hmm, I guess you're all mine now, Spice," says Meredith as she halts her tickling and begins even more teasing.

Meredith moves her hands down Addison's sides, and leans down to kiss her on the lips.

"Meredith-" Addison pants. "Touch me- more," Addison years.