Chapter 2

The next morning they had woken up, gotten ready and went downstairs where they were greeted by Noah. They ate breakfast having a bit of conversation, Katrina and Noah getting to know each other better.

After breakfast Noah went to work and Stiles decided it was time for her to meet the pack and maybe have a chance to discuss with Scott about telling her about the supernatural. They got in the Jeep after he texted the pack letting them know he was on his way with Katrina.

The car ride wasn't too long and was spent in a comfortable silence with their hands interlocked. When they arrived at the loft, Stiles noticed everyone else's cars already and realized they were the last to arrive.

With that thought in mind he got out of the car, Katrina following close behind interlocking their hands. As they headed towards to entrance of the building and into the elevator Stiles noticed the nervousness on Katrina's face.

"Hey you'll be fine, they're gonna love you." Stiles reassured. She looked up at him shining a grateful smile and looked back at the opening elevator doors. They stepped out and into the hall where they walked to Derek's door and knocked.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing Scott and the rest of the pack behind him on the couches talking amongst themselves. As soon as the two best friends saw each other they hugged each other tightly.

"Hey man how have you been?" Scott asked as they pulled away from each other. "I've been good. How about you?" "Good too. Come on in." "Thanks." Stiles said pulling Katrina in with him, Scott following after closing the door behind them.

"Hey guys. I'd like you all to meet Katrina, my girlfriend." Stiles said. Everyone turned to Stiles then glanced at Katrina, practically smelling the nervousness fall off of her in waves. At this some of them chuckled to themselves only where their werewolf friends could hear.

"Hello." Katrina waves a little shyly. Everyone smiles and walked up to her one by one greeting her kindly as they introduced themselves. In oder it was Scott, Kira, Isaac, Lydia, Liam, Hayden, Mason, Jackson, Ethan, Derek, and Peter.

"Where are the other?" Stiles asked noticing the four elders of the pack were missing from the reunion. "They all have jobs remember? They're coming later in the afternoon." Lydia responded a bit sarcastically making him chuckle.

They all sat down on the couches talking and laughing. Katrina fit right in with the pack. After about two hours together Stiles called Scott over to the other side of the living room where they wouldn't be heard by anyone.

"What's up?" Scott asked. "I was wondering if we could tell Katrina about you guys. Maybe even about everything." Scott looked at him like he was crazy. "Scott you know I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure she could be be trusted. Scott I've been with Katrina for almost three months and I can honestly say that that is the girl I am going to marry..." Stiles replied looking longingly and lovingly at Katrina.

Scott saw the way his best friend looked at the girl and noticed the way he talked about her, he was telling the truth. It made him happy to see his brother like so with a smile Scott said "You should tell her." Stiles looked at him surprised for a second but when he saw the smile on his face it let him know it was okay.

They walked over to the rest of the pack and Stiles sat next to Katrina. "Babe there is something we need to tell you." Everyone looked at Stiles surprised and Katrina looked at him confused. "Are you sure?" Lydia asked. Stiles turned to her with a small smile "Yes."

With that everyone looked at their alpha who nodded his head letting everyone he'd agreed. "What is it?" Katrina asked looking at everyone with a confused look. "Werewolves." He said. Plain and simple. He decided to just get right to the point.

Katrina looked at him questioningly then turned to the others to see what they had to say. All they did was shift. She looked shocked at and everyone heard her heart get a bit faster. Stiles noticed this and held onto her hand to comfort her.

She looked back at him and when he saw the look he gave her she wasn't as scared anymore. "Are all of you werewolves?" They shook their heads and Stiles pointed at each one saying what they were.

"Werewolf' he said pointing at Scott, Derek, Peter, Liam, Isaac and Ethan 'Kitsune, Banshee, Chimera, Kanima, and human." he said pointing at Kira, Lydia, Hayden, Jackson, and Mason. "Wow. That's a lot to take in." "But you're taking it surprisingly well. Better than the others."

"Well it's crazy and I'm still very surprised but if Mitch trusts you all then so do I. You seem like nice people too." Katrina responded. "Who's Mitch?" Liam asked. "Oh that what I call Stiles." Katrina then proceeded to explain the story of why she calls him Mitch.

After that everyone understood and they ended up talking all though the night until it was pretty late. After that everyone went home and decided to have breakfast together before they all have to leave again.

___________________________________

Stiles and Katrina just got back to the university after the fun weekend get-together. Stiles was happy that they had all gotten along well. It was almost like they had all known each other for years.

He walked her to her dorm saying goodnight planning on sleeping over the next day. When Stiles got ready for bed that night, ready to go to sleep he couldn't help but think about the future. Now, when he thought of the future, he couldn't see a future without Katrina in it.

___________________________________

Merry Christmas ya'll, I hope you liked the Chapter. 
Let me know if there are any spelling mistakes.
See you all next time, much love 💕 ✌️