Chapter 11 - Give me a call

"Come on, baby, just one date," you look up from your book to see a pompous looking fuck boy kneeling down beside two girls who continue to decline his advances.

"No thanks," they mumble for the hundredth time. Taking a slip of paper you place a random phone number and cast a spell.

"Whatever," he scoffs, catching sight of you giving him a sly smirk. When you gesture for him to come over, he does so in the most prideful way possible. "Hey, sweet cheeks,"

"Hi~... I just thought maybe you could do better than those girls~" you see Nat and Wanda rolling their eyes, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"And better is you?" He smiles, leaning down.

"Well... what do you think?" After his eyes trail over you in the most uncomfortable way possible he grins. "Here's my number, call me sometime," handing the slip of paper to him, he nods with a wink and walks off.

"Do you find such beings entrancing?" Loki scoffs from his spot.

"Nope, I just find them the easiest to target," pointing to the man, he turns back to wink, only to fall into a suddenly appearing hole in the sand. "And the most deserving,"

"Hey, did you do that?" The girls from before walking up to you with big smiles.

"It's no biggie, Ladies,"

"Totes biggie! You're like magic and stuff!"

"Are you part of the Avengers?" One of them asks.

"More like their humble house witch," you scoff making Nat snicker.

"Cool! Just want to say thanks, that dude was a total creep," the first one grumbles.

"Like I said, it's no problem, we all have to look out for each other," they nod and sit down to give you a big hug. "Oh, hugs, yes," you awkwardly hug back.

"We like, can't thank you enough,"

"It's alright," you chuckle as they pull away.

"Is your friend there single?" One of the girls asks, pointing to Loki.

A slight pang hit your chest but you nod anyways. "Totally single... Loki!" You gesture for the god to come over.

"Loki, as in the battle of New York Loki?" The girls scrunch up their faces.

"Don't worry he is a total sweetheart and has changed loads," you assure as the god walks over.

"How may I assist, Y/n?" He looks to the girls as you all stand up. "Ladies," he kisses both their hands.

"Total dream boat,"

"Your accent is so sexy," they compliment making Loki blush lightly.

"Go ahead," you nudge the girl to him.

"Would you like, maybe want to go out on a date with me or something?"

"A date?" Loki looks to you for help.

"An evening together to determine suitability for courting, Lokes,"

"Holy shit, that was like Shakespeare," the girl marvels as you nod awkwardly.

"So what do you say?" The girl who asked him out gleams.

"That... that can be arranged, Lady...?"

"Jessica," (if your name is Jessica just change this lol)

"Well, that can be very well arranged, Lady Jessica,"

"Oh my god, total gentleman, I'll give you my number, text me when you can, Loki," she takes a pen which you offered and scribbled the number along the slip of paper you also provided.

"Come on, Jess, we have to go," the other girl whines, pointing at her phone.

"Yeah, yeah, Valerie," Jessica scoffs before giving the number to Loki. "Call me, hottie," she winks before leaving.

"Look at you, Lokes, getting a date," you nudge.

"I'm not sure what I am meant to do with this line of numbers..."

"Oh... right," you slap your forehead. "I'll teach you how to use a phone,"

"Woah! Did Loki just get a date?!" Tony announces to all the world.

"I believe I did, Stark," Loki looks back down at the paper.

"The world has gone to shit," Tony mumbles before sitting back in his beach chair.

~~~

"Why is this device so small?!" Loki hangs the phone with his index and thumb.

"So it's easy to carry around, Loki," you giggle and take it out his hands. "Now let's set this thing up for you," you did so, though the struggle was with his fingerprint and passcode.

"Why does it keep buzzing?!"

"Calm down, Loki," pressing his thumb again on the button eventually it was set. "Ok, now this is how you text,"

And so on it went, from taking photos, using social media, texting, calling, video calling and the such. He was a very quick learner compared to Thor which you were thankful for.

He even changed his background to a live wallpaper Peter helped him make. There were a few photos, one of you and him, another of him and Peter, the rest of course were just aesthetically pleasing photos he had found on the internet.

He seemed to take a liking for Tumblr which wasn't surprising.

But then came the task of texting Jessica. You were there with him every step of the way as weird as it felt for you to do so.

He was a very smooth texter, soon landing a time and place for a dinner with her.

"Now, for the hard part,"

"Hard part? Was that not taxing enough?" He muses.

"That was easy... TONY!" The billionaire crashes into the living room with a panicked look. "Hey, Loki is going on a date tomorrow night, we need to set up some reservations,"

"Woah woah woah, Loki actually confirmed a date? Tomorrow? Outside the tower? With a human?"

"Yes, now can we borrow your card?"

"He can't just leave! What if he escapes?!"

"Don't be such a baby," a wisp of blue takes Tony's wallet and hands over a good amount of money.

"He is not leaving, and that's final,"

"Hmm... guess all your suits are permanently turning pink-"

"Ok! He can go, just don't touch my damn suits!" The billionaire grumbles, storming off.

~~~

Loki has a date~

Loki has a date~

- Anna ❤️