Chapter 28

After flying for a while after a needed break,they eventually reach The Earth Kingdom in the morning

When they land they see a group of Earth Soliders lined up alongside General Fung

General Fung:We have anticipated your arrival! It's an honor to meet you all!Aang, Appa,Momo,Katara,Sokka and the best for last, Y/n!

Y/n:Y/n's friends...more important...they should be last...y/n first...

General Fung:You are as humble as they say! Please follow me...

The guards bow as they walk by as they follow General Fung into a bug room

General Fung:Please have a seat...

They all sit down and listen

General Fung:Avatar Aang,we are all impressed on how you single handedly took down an entire fire nation fleet...and y/n sending beams of light from the sun itself to devastate your foes...I can only imagine what it feels to wield such power...

Y/n:We not...want to hurt anyone...

General Fung:In any case you two are ready two are ready to defeat the fire lord now!

Y/n starts to laugh as everyone looks at him

Y/n:Sarcasm correct?

Sokka:I wish he was bud but I think he's serious...

Katara:Aang hasn't mastered all of the elements and The Eternal Flame still needs to develop within y/n, neither of them are ready yet...

General Fung:Both of them have the power to destroy the fire nation easily within minutes!

Sokka:Aang can only do that in the Avatar State and I don't think y/n is ready...

Y/n:Y/n does not think...y/n is ready either!

General Fung:I'm well aware of what the Avatar State is...your eyes as well as your tattoos glow...but y/n...we haven't seen something like that from you...we just have to find a way to awake them both!

Aang:I don't know how to get in or out of the Avatar State...

General Fung:So it's decided then,I will help you both awaken your true potienal...

Y/n:You are...insane...we disrespectfully decline...

General Fung:Everyday people are dying...you two can end to war and save lives...think about it...until then we have a room set up for you all...

Timeskip

Katara:Can you beleive that?! Trying to make y/n and Aang fight the firelord now...I won't let that happen to either of you! Where is Aang anyway?

Sokka:I don't know,he said he'd be right back but he's been gone for awhile...

Y/n is laying on his bed face down into the pillow