Chapter 37

(You all are awesome so take a chapter two days in a row!)

Y/n: Betray trust...?

Wan Chi Tong: Were you aware of what they were planning?

Y/n: Said...getting map of...fire nation...

Wan Chi Tong: Are you sure these are your friends?

Y/n: Yes! Why ask?

Wan Chi Tong: Because if they were borrowing a map of the fire nation it wouldn't be that much of concern...I would be a bit disappointed but the info they plan on leaving with...I think we should go see for ourselves...

He covers y/n with his wings

When he removes them he sees everyone in a dome-like room

Wan Chi Tong: Mortals are so predictable and terrible liars...you lied straight to my face and the lack of respect was expected by me, but let's see if you will lie to your friend's face...tell him what you plan on leaving here with, tell him the information...

Y/n has a smile on his face

Y/n: Nothing serious...y/n is sure! Just grab...map!

None of them say anything

Y/n: Right?

Sokka: Y/n...

Y/n's smile slowly fades away as he starts to get cold

Y/n: Right...friends?

Sokka: We're sorry...

Want Chi Tong: They found the date of a solar eclipse...a day where firebenders cannot bend...they plan to attack that day...

Sokka: We just want to protect as many people as we can...

Y/n: You don't think I can handle it?

Sokka: Of course you can but we just want to make it easier for everyone else...

Y/n: And you just plan on killing people who can't bend...

Sokka: We aren't going to kill anyone, but the fire nation has done it before...

Y/n: So that justifies doing the same thing! To drop down to their level...do you think everyone is going to just listen and not kill anyone? You all know of loss but imagine being told that your family is killed and they couldn't even fight back...

Sokka: The fire nation did the same thing to our tribe!

Y/n: So you are aware of how it feels and yet you still choose to spread the feeling further!

Sokka: What do you want us to do y/n!

Y/n: Trust me! I want you to believe in me!

Sokka: We just can't take that chance y/n!

Y/n: Do you know how I will have to bend during the eclipse? I will have to take body heat from people, do you know how that feels? Your body's organs will start to fail and you will feel extremely cold and your vision will blacken until you die...

Y/n coughs up blood

Sokka: Calm down...

Y/n shouts anyway as blood trickles from his bandages

Y/n: Tell me...do any of you have the heart to stop someone else's?

Aang: You're being too generous to people that killed all my people!

Y/n: And if this happens I feel like I may be saying the same thing to you one day...the fire nation has strong, passionate people who just want to protect their families like everyone else! They may be willing to rebel and help but if they can't bend then we can't get additional support!