Chapter 33

(This chapter is the flashback that takes place during "Zuko Alone" ; a standard chapter will be up by Monday...)

Y/n is standing in the yard with his hands behind his back watching Azula and Ty Lee do cartwheels while Mai sits on the grass...

He looks over and sees Zuko and Ursa laughing while looking at turtle ducks

Azula:Who do you think is better at cartwheeling? Me or Ty Lee?

Y/n:If the objective is to fall down then I'd say you'd win easily

Y/n:If the objective is to fall down then I'd say you'd win easily...although if the goal is to maybe not do that then Ty Lee beats you...

Azula:Well it doesn't matter because...I'm better than you and her at a lot of things!

Y/n:I'll save everyone some time and just say that is true...

Everyone laughs a bit except for Azula who is less than happy

Zuko and Ursa walk by

Azula looks at Mai and notices something before laughing

Azula:Y/n follow me...

Y/n:Lead the way...

Azula runs up to her mother

Azula:Could you make Zuko play with us? We need a fourth person to make teams even for a game we're playing...

Zuko:I'm not cartwheeling! 

Ursa:Azula dear why don't you have your little guardian y/n play?

Azula:Me and Y/n do a lot of things together and I wanted to give Zuko a chance to play...

Ursa:Just for a little while Zuko...

Zuko groans as he hesitantly joins Azula 

Y/n kneels immediately

Y/n:Lady Ursa...

Ursa:No need for formalities y/n...I hope Azula isn't giving you too much trouble...

Y/n:Nothing I can't handle...

Ursa:That's good to hear...you know your mother came by earlier...

Y/n's eyes light up

Y/n:She did?

Ursa:She says she misses you and that she wishes she could see you more often...

Y/n:She says that every time...

Ursa:I know it's tough but...Ozai agrees with you guarding Azula and thinks your parents may be distractions...

Y/n:Yea yea...trust me I've heard it from Ozai...

Azula:Y/n are you done talking?