Getting ready

(four days before the wedding)

I roll over onto my side and move closer to Poe leaning my head on his chest. "Mornin' beautiful." I smile "Morning handsome." he yawns and wraps his arms around my waist "I can't believe in one week we're going to be married." I smile and move so I'm straddling him and kiss him gently "I love you Dameron." he chuckles "I sure hope so your the one that said yes." I hit his chest playfully and lean down kissing him again "Yes I did." I tangle my hands in his hair and kiss him again...

I have a shower and change into jeans and a t-shirt. "Looking forward to tonight?" I smile "Hen night? I'm both scared and excited." he chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist "I'm sure it'll be fine." I smile and hug him back "Have fun on your stag due." he grins "You bet."

We pull apart and someone knocks on the door. I walk over and smile "Ava." she smiles "Thought I'd find you here, come on." I sigh "Why?" she grins "Final wedding plans. Come on." she grabs my hand "Dameron get your ass over here." Poe walks over pulling a shirt over his head "What? Did I do something?" I smile "Final wedding plans." he nods and grabs his leather jacket. 

Ava lets go of my hand and I take Poe's as we follow Ava along the corridor. "Okay so the hanger is going to be where the reception and dinner takes place. The isle is outside and most of the tables have now be laid. I just need you to finalize the center pieces."

We walk into the hanger and I smile "This all looks amazing." Ava smiles "Thank you." she leads us over to the far table "Which one?" I smile "They're all beautiful." Poe nods and whispers "What's the difference between them." I elbow him gently and smile pointing to one of them "I think those ones." she nods "Okay. Great, thank you."

The three of us walk to the canteen and grab some food. I start eating and Rey walks over dragging Ben "Morning everyone." I smile "Hi." Finn walks over sits with us "So what you girls all doing tonight?" I smile and turn to Ava "I have no idea." she grins "Partying." Poe smiles "Similar to us then." Ava nods then makes a strange noise between a squeak and a yelp "I almost forgot Y/N you can't see Poe after tonight!" I stare at her confused "Why not?" she grins "Because it's bad luck."

I sigh "So I have to go four days without seeing Poe?" she nods "Yep." I sigh and Rey laughs "She's strict." I nod and lean my head on Poe's shoulder "Do we have to?" she nods "Definitely." Poe smiles and turns kissing me gently "I guess I'll see you at the wedding then." I nod and Poe and I spend the rest of the day cuddled up together watching films. It gets to seven and I sigh "I should probably get going, Ava will kill me if I'm late to my own Hen night." he chuckles and tangles a hand in my hair pulling me close "I love you." I smile "I love you too." he kisses me gently and it slowly grows rougher.

He lets a low moan and I pull away slightly "Poe I need to go." he grins kissing me once more "Okay." I smile and kiss his forehead "Have fun." I leave the room and walk to my own finding an outfit already laid out by Ava. I change into the short (f/c) dress and shoes. I apply a light amount of makeup and Ava appears at the door "Come on. Its one of your last nights as a single woman and its time to party." I roll my eyes slightly and smile "Lets go."