Hen night/Stag due

Ava leads me to a large room that looks like it used to be a storage room of some sort. But now it is covered with lights and streamers. There is a bar in one corner and a small stage against the back wall. Heather and all my female mechanic and pilot friends are there. I smile happily and greet everyone. "Alright now the bride to be is here lets party!" 

I laugh at Ava's theatrics and get myself a drink. Music starts from somewhere and we all start dancing slowly getting more expressive as alcohol takes over. A kareoke machine appears and several people clamber on to the stage the rest of us dancing and laughing and some times singing a long as people take it turns to sing.

Eventually Ava succeeds in dragging me up onto the stage which earns lots of cheering from my friends. The two of us start singing and dancing around the stage. I smile happily and hug Ava when the song ends "Thanks for all this." she grins "Your very welcome." Heather walks over and smiles "How much has she drank?" I laugh and shrug "The same amount as the rest of us." she grins and Ava leans forward slightly "Yes but my drinks are stronger than yours." I roll my eyes "That's because I don't really want to deal with a hangover tomorrow." Ava grins and laughs "Hangover Shmangover. Your going to get drunk and enjoy your last party as a single woman." 

Poe P/O/V:

Cas one of the pilots in my squadron grins and holds up his beer "To Poe Dameron who we thought would stay single for every." I roll my eyes and shove his arm "Shut up." Finn grins and holds up his own beer "Who managed to sweep a Skywalker of there feet." I laugh and take a swig from my own beer "Are you done?" Another pilot Mark grins "To Poe who somehow managed to get a woman ten times prettier than him." Everyone chuckles and I feign hurt putting a hand to my chest "Rude."

Finn elbows me lightly "We're only joking." I smile slightly and shrug "He is right though Y/N is extremely beautiful and talented and just overall amazing." A few people wolf whistle and someone yells "Oh man is he screwed. He's caught the love bug." I laugh and hold out my arms "What can I say except I love her." Ben smiles slightly "I'm glad she has you." I smile and hit his arm lightly "Well I don't know if this is the alcohol or me but thanks for realizing your mistakes and bringing her back." I hug him and he pats my back awkwardly.

I grab another beer and Finn smiles "Well as its your last party as a single man. We decided we had to do something fun." I smile "What?" he grins "Drinking games mostly." I laugh and chug the remainder of my drink "Bring it on. I am the champion at beer pong."