Cake

"Y/N come on, you have to cut the cake with Poe." I laugh and walk over to Ava and Leia. Poe kisses my temple and wraps an arm around my waist "Tired sweetheart?" I nod and lean into him "A little, I woke up early and then we've dancing all afternoon." he grins "Too tired for cake?" I laugh "Never." Ava hands us a knife and I grin "The cake looks amazing."

She nods "I'm glad you like everything." I smile brightly "Ava I love everything." she smiles and waves the photographer over "Last photo opportunity." he nods "Of course." I stand next to Poe and he wraps an arm around my waist pressing a light kiss to my forehead. After cutting the cake and handing pieces around I relax into Poe's side eating a little cake "This is good." he nods "Definitely." 

I glance outside and am surprised to see it is pitch black. "What time is it?" Poe shrugs slightly "I have no idea. One last dance before we leave?" I nod laughing "I'd love to." we walk onto the dance floor and I wrap my arms around his neck. When the dance is over we walk over to Luke and Leia saying goodnight. I notice lots of people have already left but there are still a few dancing and drinking. We walk through the quite hallways towards Poe's room and he grins "What?" he shrugs "I just can't believe we're married." I laugh kissing his cheek "Well believe it Flyboy, your stuck with me now." he shrugs "Doesn't sound to bad to me." 

Laughing I yelp slightly when he sweeps me of my feet "What are you doing?" he grins "Carrying you to our room." I sigh leaning my head against his chest listing to his heart beat. He opens the door and kicks it closed before placing me gently on the bed. I kick of my shoes and groan softly laying back, Poe chuckles and I watch him peel his suit of until he just in his boxers "Tired love?" I shrug slightly "Not that tiered." he chuckles sitting next to me I lean up and kiss him softly running my fingers through his hair "I love you Poe Dameron." he grins pressing kisses all over my face "And I love you Y/N Dameron."...

"Good morning beautiful." I smile slightly "Good morning handsome." I roll onto my side moving closer "Did you sleep well?" I nod wrapping my arms around him "Yep." he chuckles "Do you want to get up for breakfast?" I sigh "Nope." he laughs "You sure?" I groan "But I'm comfy and warm." he smiles "How about breakfast in bed?" I smile "Really?" he nods "All you have to do is let go and I'll be back in five minutes." I grin tightening my grip "No your my prisoner." he laughs pressing a kiss to my forehead "How am I supposed to get you breakfast if I can't move?" sighing I loosen my grip and roll onto my back "Fine."

He grins kissing me gently "I'll be right back. Also the quicker we eat the sooner we can leave for our honeymoon." he stands and pulls on a pair of trousers and a loose white shirt before leaving the room. I smile and hold up my hand admiring the two rings that now live there, Y/N Dameron? I like it.