Endor and the Ewoks.

I scowl "Red 4 you've got four shuttles on your tail." I turn around and shoot them all "Thanks Y/N." I nod my head as I fly past and raise my hand. I fly under one of the main ships taking out all the guns. I hear an explosion over the coms "Y/N red 3 has just crashed on Endor." I scowl "Red 3 do you copy?" I pause "Red 3 do you copy?" I hear some static then a muffled "Red 3 receiving but my x-wings kinda trashed." I smile slightly "I'll come to get you once we take out these ships. Stay near your ship." I cut off the comms and turn my attention back to shooting the imperial ships.

"Flyboy you've got several following you." I hear Poe laugh "I know I have an idea." I watch as around thirty shuttles start to follow him. "Poe you're going to hit the ship." I watch as the nose of the ship barely skims the imperial ship as he dives. The shuttles crash into the main ship and it causes a change reaction of explosion "One down three to go." I smile and notice a small crack in the glass of one of the big ships. "Red 5 and Red 6 on my tail." 

" so you see the crack? " I shoot at it once to show where it is "Sure do, what's the plan?" I smile "Give it hell." All three of our ships pelt the glass with bullets causing it to shatter. The imperial troops inside barely have time to register what is going on and the look of shock and scared is just forming on their faces when they are sucked into space. I sigh I don't care what team they are on no one deserves to die like this but work is work. I shoot straight at the exposed wires causing the whole ship to explode.

"All ships surround the imperial ship and shoot it with everything you've got left." I hear a chorus of voices agreeing and turn to face the last remaining imperial ship. "I thought I was a leader as well." I roll my eyes " if you have another plan flyboy I'm all ears. " I am greeted with silence and smirk slightly. It doesn't take long to destroy the last ship and we all cheer. " well-done team everyone back to base. " "What about Red 3 ?" There is a slight pause " Y/N, Poe go help fix her jet and be back as quick as possible.

I watch as the two squadrons jump to light speed leaving me and Poe surrounded by debris and asteroids. I smile "Come on flyboy let's go help, Ava." I turn and he follows " Right behind you pixie. " we locate the crashes jet and land next to it. I jump down and run over searching for Ava. "Ava where are you?" I yell opening the cockpit. I turn to Poe and see him holding a spear about the length of my arm. I smile "I know exactly where she is," I grab his arm " come on. " we walk through the forest in silence and I fiddle with the coms attached to my wrist "General Organa we may take longer than expected it would seem the Ewoks still don't appreciate people going in their woods without permission."

Leia laughs slightly "Stay safe." I cut off the comms and we continue to walk in silence. I turn my head slightly to catch Poe staring. He blushes slightly and I turn away tripping over a tree root in the process. I close my eyes waiting to hit the floor as I don't want to show him I am a Jedi just yet. However, arms wrap around my waist pulling me back on to my feet.

Blushing slightly I say "Thanks." Poe gives me a smirk " You are most welcome Pixie. " I roll my eyes and start walking again "Come on flyboy we're nearly there." He looks confused " Nearly where? " I smile and push a few branches out of the way revealing the home of the Ewoks. Three warriors approach us and I smile bowing "We come in peace and wish to speak to your leader I am Y/N skywalker and this is my friend Poe Dameron." I nudge Poe and whisper " Bow. "

"You are a Skywalker?" One asks tilting his head to the side I nod in response and he turns " Follow me, the chief will want to speak to Skywalker. " I smile at Poe who looks confused "What did it say." I sigh " He said to follow him. " I thank him mentally for not knowing Ewok and focus on following the three warriors. We arrive outside a large but which is guarded the three Ewoks who were leading us turn around after talking to the two at the door "Skywalker may go in. Man must stay outside." I nod

I turn to Poe "You have to stay out here, don't get into trouble." He pouts " Alright, but if you take too long I'm coming to get you. " I nod and walk into the dim hut bowing low "Chief of the tribe I apologise for our intrusion but I have lost a friend of mine and was wondering if you knew where she might be. She is around my height and has long blond hair." The chief smiles slightly "I know where your friend is. Accept my apologise great Skywalker." I bow " Of course. "

He leads me out the tent and I grab Poes arm on the way past dragging him along. He looks annoyed but I ignore his expression and watch as the chief opens a door to one of the larger huts. Inside I see Ava surrounded by what looks like Ewok children. I stifle a laugh as the chief guides her out. She gives me a hug "Oh thank goodness I don't know how much more bear I could handle." I laugh and turn to the chief " Thank you, we just need to fix my friend's ship then we will leave your people and planet be. "
The chief boss "Skywalkers are always welcome here." I smile bow once more then turn and leave Ava and Poe following.