Makeover

When I wake up I get changed and head straight to the communications room to talk to Leia. I find her leaning over a map "So did you contact Han?" she smiles "No I was going to this afternoon." I nod and she grins "So when are you going to tell Poe?" I open my mouth to say something when Poe wraps his arms around my waist and says "Tell me what?" I glare at Leia then smile "Well I can't find anything to wear for tonight and can't find Ava to ask her for help." he grins "Poor you. She's in the mess hall." I kiss his cheek and head to the mess hall to find Ava.

I walk in and spot her sitting with Heather I smile as she has her head against Heather's shoulder and they look really cute together. "Ava, I need your help!" she grins "What with?" I sigh "Poes taking me out on a date tonight and I don't know what to wear." she claps her hands together "Oh clothes dilemma, well you came to the right person." she kisses Heather's cheek and says "See you later Heath." then grabs my arm and practically drags me out of the mess hall. "Ava can I have my arm back please?" she nods "Sorry, come on." she leads me into a small room with what look like large wardrobes on all sides "What is this place." she taps the wall and lights turn on and the doors open revealing several racks full of dresses. 

Ava grins and starts looking through them holding a few up to get my opinion. Then she holds up a midnight blue one which I love:

she hands it to me and I hold it up against myself "What do you think?" she nods "Definitely

she hands it to me and I hold it up against myself "What do you think?" she nods "Definitely." I fold it carefully and Ava turns off the lights. We walk to my room and I place the dress on my bed "Thanks for your help." Ava grins "Your very welcome." she pauses "Can I do your makeup?" I shake my head "No I'm fine with just a dress." she pouts "Please?" "No!" "Pretty please." "No!" "Come on just this one time?" she bats her eyelids I sigh "Alright but just a little." she beams and runs to the door "I will be right back!" she runs out and I hear a muffled crash and reckon she ran into a wall or someone. I roll my eyes and sit down at my desk waiting for her to return. 

I pull my sketchpad towards me and start drawing BB-4 and BB-8 together with a heart in the middle. After what seems like ages Ava bursts back into my room holding two makeup bags. I raise an eyebrow "I said a little." she nods and places them on the bed just behind me "I know I couldn't decide what to bring." I turn around in my seat facing her and look at the clock "Well you have two hours so..." I trail off and she grins "Close your eyes." I do as instructed and let her do as she pleases. "Right, that's eyes and lips done." I turn to the mirror and smile my eyes have a grey-blue eyeshadow and my lips are a light red.

I turn back around "Thanks Ava," I pause and examine her face and know she is thinking "What?" she smiles "Have you ever thought about dying your hair?" I nod "Yea, why?" her smile widens "Would you allow me to dye your hair?" I frown "I don't kno...

I turn back around "Thanks Ava," I pause and examine her face and know she is thinking "What?" she smiles "Have you ever thought about dying your hair?" I nod "Yea, why?" her smile widens "Would you allow me to dye your hair?" I frown "I don't know if that's a good idea." she clasps her hands together "Come on please, you'll look great." I smile "Alright, just not anything too bright." she nods "Leave it to me." she turns to the bed and pulls out a blindfold before handing it to me "So its a surprise." I nod deciding to trust her and put it on. She turns my chair around so that my back is to her and starts putting stuff in my hair. 

"What time is it?" I ask "Umm quarter past five." I nod slightly "This better be done in time." I know she is grinning when she says "Of course it will be, I'm nearly done anyway." I smile and start humming quietly "Why don't you sing anymore?" Ava asks I shrug "I don't know I guess it reminds me of my father too much." "You used to sing all the time." I smile "I know but only you and Leia ever heard me." she laughs "But you have a lovely voice, why don't you sing at the next celebration there's always a karaoke machine, hey we could do a duet!" I laugh "Maybe, but no promises." she sighs "Okay all done." I remove the blindfold and grin "Wow it looks great." 

I get up and give her a hug and she looks at the clock "Go put your dress on." I nod glancing at my hair once more before going into the bathroom to change. I make sure my necklace is secure and clasp it "I love you dad were ever you are." I exit the bathroom and twirl around Ava claps "You look great."

I grin and hug her again "Thanks for helping me

I grin and hug her again "Thanks for helping me." she nods "Makeovers are fun admit it." I roll my eyes "There alright but only occasionally." she nods "Of course." I look at the clock "Twenty minutes to spare." we high five and she bows and says in an over the top posh voice "May I have this dance, my lady?" I roll my eyes and curtsey replying in a similar voice "Why I would be honoured." I use the force to put some music on and we dance around the small room laughing. There is a knock on the door and Ava turns the music of whispering "Have fun." I walk over to the door and open it smiling when I see Poe in loose black trousers, a white shirt and his leather jacket. 

Poe P/O/V:

Wow. Y/N looks stunning and her hair is blue. I grin "I love you hair." she smiles "Thanks." Ava appears behind her "It was my idea." Y/N laughs and turns to her freind "See you tomorrow, remember we have a mission." they both hug each other and Ava disappears down the corridor. Y/N closes and locks her door then turns to me "You look nice Dameron."  I blush and look down "Thanks, ready to go?" she nods and I offer her my arm. we walk down the corridor into the hanger and I lead her over to my jet "Come on I'm taking you to a restaurant on a nearby planet." I help her up and switch on the engines before taking off into the darkening sky. 

I land next to the restaurant and help her down onto the ground. We walk together and when we are inside I slip an arm around her waist as some of the waiters are staring at her. I glare at one as we are lead to our table and when we sit down Y/N looks at me concerned "Are you alright?" I nod "Yea, just don't like the way some of the men are staring at you." she laughs "Imagine if they knew who I was they would be terrified." I smile at the table "Piolet, Jedi, Skywalker and one hell of a fighter." she smiles. She's so beautiful and I love her but I don't know how to tell her or if it is too soon.