Planning the honeymoon

I change into something comfortable and lay down pulling the duvet up to my chin. Poe creeps in about half an hour later but fails by tripping over the corner of the bed and falling flat on the floor. I sit up and move to the end of the bed "Are you okay?" he stands quickly pushing his hair out of his face "I'm fine." I lean on my knees so I can look him in the eyes "Are you sure?" he nods and kisses me gently "I'm fine." 

He kicks of his shoes and pulls of his shirt and trousers leaving in him in his boxers before he lays down next to me. "So I've been thinking." I smile and lay next to him on my side "What?" he grins "About where we should go on our honeymoon." I smile "Oh?" he smiles "There's a place called Ataraxia its a forest planet with lakes and mountains. There's also cabins that you can hire out. I thought it would be perfect." I smile "That sounds perfect." 

"Really?" I nod "Yep. I'll go anywhere as long as its quite and just the two of us." he laughs and kisses me gently running his hand through my hair "I love you." I smile moving so I'm straddling his waist "I love you to flyboy." he grins "Looking forward to your bachelorette party when you get back?" I shrug "I have no idea what to expect. Have to admit I am a little scared." he nods and I kiss him once more lingering a moment before pulling away "So how do you know about Ataraxia?" he grins "Leia mentioned it, said she went with Han." I nod and smile "Well I look forward to it."

He nods and I smile running my fingers through his hair "I can't believe we're getting married in two months." He grins "Then I can call you Mrs Dameron." I grin "Mr and Mrs Dameron and their droids BB-4 and BB-8." he laughs "Sort of like dogs." I laugh and nod "Night flyboy." he rolls over pulling me down onto the bed next to him and wrapping his arms around my waist "Night Pixie." 

(Time skip two days)

I smile and sling my bag onto my back hugging Kes "Thank you for having us." he grins hugging me tightly "It was lovely meeting you." I nod "You two. We'll send you a formal information as soon as we have one." he nods "Great." I smile and Poe hugs his dad "I'll see you soon." he nods and grins "I'll look forward to it."

He pulls away and I take his hand "Let's go home." he nods kissing my cheek as we walk over to the jet. Poe helps me up and I roll my eyes "You know I can do this by myself." he grins "Well I want to help." he sits in front of me and starts the engine. Once we are clear of the planet he jumps to light speed and we head back to the resistance base.