Yavin-4

(time skip three weeks)

Ava runs into the room "Oh thank maker your still here." I laugh "We're only moving to Yavin its not that far." she pouts "I know but I had to say goodbye properly." I grab her wrist and she blushes smiling brightly "Oh and tell you that HEATHER PROPOSED!" I grin and hug her tightly "Congratulations." I let go and she starts bouncing around the empty room "She proposed last night and it only really registered this morning and I'M GETTING MARRIED." I laugh watching her happily "Well if you need any help with the wedding I'm here for you seeing as you did all mine." she grins "That brings us to my question before you leave," she takes my hands in hers "Will you please be my maid of honor?" I nod beaming "Of course I will."

She throws her arms around my neck squealing "Yey." I laugh "I guess I'll be seeing you very soon then." she nods "Oh definitely." we walk out the now empty room and I sling my last bag onto my shoulder as we walk to the hanger. Luke, Leia, Finn, Rey and Ben are all standing around Poe. I hug them all tightly before taking Poe's hand in mine after goodbyes and more hugs Poe and I walk onto the jet to fly to Yavin-4 the droids following.

"I'm surprised you agreed to leave your ship." he shrugs "I'll come and get it tomorrow." I laugh and kiss his cheek settling into my seat "Well lets go and see our new home. I think Kes is meeting us there." Poe nods grinning "Well we now only live twenty minutes away so we'll be seeing a lot more of him." I smile and he starts the engines taking of into the sky.

Poe lands in our back garden and I jump up grinning "I can't believe we live here." he chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist "Believe it love." I kiss his cheek grabbing my bag while we walk of the jet. Poe picks me up "What are you doing Flyboy?" he grins "Its tradition, I have to carry you over the threshold." I laugh and kiss his cheek "Your adorable." he grins puffing out his chest slightly "Only for you." I roll my eyes slightly and he pushes open the door with his foot placing me down gently just inside "Welcome to our new home." the two droids go whizzing past circling around the bottom floor.

All of our belongings are littered around the front room seeing as we didn't have much. But there is also some furniture that we brought or that where wedding presents. "It's perfect." Poe laughs "Looks like we have some tidying to do and decorating. Hey you could paint the walls." I nod slightly "I like that idea." he grins "Well lets get organizing then we can go to the market." the droids help a little but mainly chase each around the back garden.

Together it doesn't take long to tidy away our belongings arranging furniture in the lounge, kitchen and adjoined dinning room and our bedroom. The few pictures we have Poe pins to the wall in the living room and along the wall by the stairs. By lunch we have put almost everything away and arranged the living room so its comfortable for guests. Upstairs there is three bedrooms, our room is in the largest and has the most in but  there is a smaller double-bed in one of the others from Poe's old room. It feels like home.  "I'm hungry." I smile "Let's go to the market then, we need to do food shopping." Poe grins grabbing my hand "Let's go."