Wedding planning part 2

After several hours we have decided on a colour theme, a venue and the start of a guest list. Ava smiles brightly "We have the beginnings of a wedding." I laugh and she grins "You know I'm going to keep pestering you about this." I nod "I know. However I do have an important question." she nods and I smile "Will you please be my maid of honor?" she beams and squeals hugging me tightly "Of course I'll be your maid of honor." I smile and hug her back "I'm glad you said yes." she pulls away grinning "Why wouldn't I?" I shrug "That was a stupid thing to say I knew you would say yes." 

She grins "Your both free to go." I laugh "Thank you." Poe grabs my hand and we walk out the room "Remind me why we're letting her plan everything." I smile "Because if we don't she will burn down the facility with us inside." he snorts "No she wouldn't." I shrug "I disagree and I really don't want to find out. Also it saves us a job." he nods and wraps an arm around my shoulders "That is true, oh and Fynn's planning me a bachelor party is that okay?" I laugh "You don't have to ask my permission." he shrugs "I know but I wanted to." I smile and kiss his cheek "I love you Flyboy." he grins "I love you too Pixie."

The two of us walk back to my room and I sit at the desk pulling my sketchbook towards me "What you doing?" I smile "Drawing." he leans his head on my shoulder "What you drawing?" I roll my eyes "I'm drawing some of the old Jedi masters." he nods "Which ones?" I smile " Master Obi-wan, Master Yoda, My grandfather Anakin." he nods and flops down on the bed "Mrs Y/N Dameron," he grins "It suits you." I smile "Well that's good."

There is a knock at the door before it bursts open and Ava runs in "I've had an idea. Winter wedding. You can get married in three months in the snow! It'll be awesome." she runs out again shutting the door and I laugh "Not to mention cold." Poe laughs "You left her in charge of planning." I nod "I know." I turn back to my drawing when Poe suddenly sits bolt upright "I've just realized something." I smile and turn facing him fully "What's that?" he frowns "You've never met my dad!" I nod "That is true." his eyes widen "He has to meet you." 

I smile and take his hands in mine "Then we'll go visit in a few weeks and invite him to the wedding in person." he nods "Excellent idea I'll send him a message!" he runs out the room and I shake my head slightly before picking up my pencil and continuing my drawing.