Rey.

I wake up to and change quickly waking Poe "Come on the main room now." he scowls but stands "I'll meet you there?" I nod and pull on my flight suit before walking out the room and heading to the main room where the remaining resistance members are gathering. I stand next to Leia and smile at Han, Ava and Finn. Poe walks in and starts talking to Finn before addressing the whole room "This is the death star and this is the star killer base." Han shrugs "So it's bigger. there's always a way to blow it up, how do you blow it up?" Leia nods and murmurs go through the room as people discuss what to do. 

Poe nods "Right so we take out the shields, blow up the oscillator and disable the big gun. Let's go." Leia nods and presses the coms unit connecting the entire base "All flight units report to jets and call in." I hug her and run to my room grabbing my helmet and my sabre before running to my jet and climbing up. BB-4 beeps and I let him up "Ready buddy." she beeps and I grin "All piolets call in." "Red 4 standing by." "Red 3 standing by." "Red 5 standing by." "Red 2 standing by." Red 6 standing by." "Red 7 standing by." "Red 8 standing by." I smile "General Organa, Red unit is standing by," "That's everyone, may the force be with you. All units take off and jump to light speed."

I grin "Ready buddy?" she beeps and we take off "May the force be with you." we jump to light speed and wait for the all-clear that the shields are down before jumping out of light speed and following Poes squadron down to the planet surface. "Black squadron follow Poe, Red on me." I head to the communications tower "Han were are you?" "Don't worry were out and on the falcon." I grin "All piolets light up the tower." we start firing and the others aim at the oscillator. The tower explodes and we all cheer turning to help the others with the oscillator. "All piolets on me keep those shuttles of the others." I here several replies and we start shooting.

"All jets out of here this thing is about to blow." I grin and everyone jumps to light speed heading back to base. We all land and cheering goes up through the coms and I let BB-4 down before climbing down and running over to the falcon. I see Finn being rolled away and run over to a Leia who is hugging a girl who I figure must be Finns friend Rey. I smile "You must be Rey." she nods and I look around "Wheres Han?" there faces fall and I shake my head "No." Leia nods and I hug her "I'm sorry." she lets go and walks off I manage a small smile and offer my hand to Rey "You must be Rey," she nods "I'm Y/N Skywalker." she looks shocked "Your Lukes daughter?" I nod and she hands me a sabre I frown "Where did you get this?" she frowns "We went to this weird green planet and I found it." 

I nod and sigh "Wheres Chewie?" she shrugs "I don't know I'm sorry." I nod "Come on I'll show you the main room." she nods and we walk together. I find Chewie leaning against a wall and walk over hugging him "I'm so sorry." he growls sadly and I nod "I know, I miss him too." I place a hand on his cheek and smile for him "It'll be okay." he nods and I stand walking to find C3-Po and R2-D2 talking I grin and hug R2 "Your awake." he beeps happily and I smile a real smile "You have the rest of the map." C3 Po walks off to find Leia and I follow R2 to the middle of the room.