Captured

Poe P/O/V:

I walk to the control room holding my helmet under my arm, BB-8 following me. Leia smiles "Ready to go." she nods "Good luck." I tilt my head "Are you okay?" she nods but seems distracted by something "No your not." she nods "I'm fine, may the force be with you, Poe." I nod and walk out BB-8 following. I climb up into my jet and let BB-8 up "Ready to go Buddy?" he beeps happily and I grin "Let's go." I start the engines and take off "Let's go find Y/Ns dad." BB-8 beeps again and I nod "yes BB-4 owner." 

*Time skip to Poe captured in the cell*

I wake up and feel blood trickling down the side of my face and I can't move my hands or legs. I scowl and move my head in the corner, there is a cloaked figure with a mask. I sigh that must be Y/Ns cousin. He stands "What do you know about the map to Luke Skywalker?" I shrug as much as I can "Not much." he nods "Where is it?" I shake my head "Don't know what you're talking about." he must be scowling under his mask because he leans forward "Where is the map to Skywalker?" I smile and start thinking about everything but the map.

He stands and holds his hand out and I close my eyes trying to think of everything but the map. I yell and he stops "So you're dating my dear cousin." I smile "Got a problem." he shrugs "You'll be happy to know she's safe." I nod slightly confused and I allow my thoughts to wander he holds his hand out and I scream feeling him go through my head. He nods "It's with the droid." he leaves the room and I sigh, I need to get out of here and find my droid and Y/N.

Your P/O/V:

I sigh and glare at the wall of my small cell and lay back on the bed, at least they let me keep my necklace and bag. I flick through the sketchbook and find the picture of Poe and smile. The door opens and I sit up bolt upright to see Ben walk-in "You'll be pleased to know that your piolet is here." I scowl "What piolet?" he sits on the edge of the bed "Dameron, he certainly thinks a lot about you." I scowl "Your lying." he shrugs "Whatever you choose to believe, you're never going to see him again anyway. Unless you tell me the whereabouts of your father." I sigh "I already told you, I don't know where he is." 

He starts to choke me slightly and I gag "I don't know anything." he steps closer and pulls out a small knife "Your going to tell me everything you know," he presses the knife into my arm "Where is the rebel base?" he cuts me once "Where is your father?" he cuts me again and continues asking questions and cutting my arms. I feel tears falling down my face and I scowl "This isn't you Ben." he pulls away "Yes it is, you are no relation of mine." I scowl and pull away from him "There is good in you Ben. Our Grandfather talked to me, he regrets everything he did with the dark side." he scowls and throws the knife narrowly missing my head "Your lying." he slaps me across the face before storming out and slamming the door.

He can't have Poe he was going to Jakku to see Lor San Tekka. I lay back and take out my sketchbook and a pencil, I start drawing a rough sketch of Ava and Heather. After what feels like a couple of hours a tray gets pushed under the door containing a small cup of water and a bowl of weird-looking mush. I sigh, just remember Leia knows where you are. I force the mush down and swallow the water to try and wash it down. I close my eyes and try to unlock the door by using the force but fail. and sigh trying again and again until I fall asleep.

When I wake up the door bangs open and Ben walks in his cape billowing around him "How did he escape?" I sigh "Who?" he grabs me by the neck and lifts me up "Your Pilot, how did he escape?" I gasp for air "I don't know." he drops me and I take a deep breath "I don't know how he escaped or that he was here in the first place." I know he is scowling under his mask as he leaves. I lay back down and sigh in relief at least Poe is okay. 

*Time skip to Poe being back at rebel base*

Poe P/O/V:

I grin when I see Finn is walking around in my jacket looking very confused. I run forward and hug him "I thought you were dead." I grin "Nope." he nods and begins to take off his jacket "No, you keep it suits you." he nods "Thanks, they took my friend." I nod "Come on I'll take you to see Leia." he nods and we walk quickly to the main room where Leia is talking to Han. I walk over dragging Finn with me "Leia," she turns "Poe." I smile and push Finn forward "They've taken my friend." she nods, "Han told me, we are planning a rescue mission we also have someone there." I step closer "Who?" she smiles slightly "I forgot you where here." I scowl "General who do they have?" she frowns "Y/N."

I shake my head refusing to believe her "They can't, you told me she's safe." she nods "Poe we're going to rescue her, I promise." I nod "I'm helping." she nods "I'm not going to stop you." I nod "Let's get planning, we have the map to her father and she needs to know." Leia sighs "Poe please be quiet." I nod and Finn pats my shoulder slightly "I'll help, I know the star destroyer." I nod "Great." Leia turns back to Han and I walk out of the room to find Ava and Heather. Finn follows "Where are you going?" "To find some friends." he nods "Shouldn't you stay there and help that lady plan a mission?" I shrug "Probably, I tend not to follow rules."