Prologue

My fourth (and final) story in the sequel. **This story is inspired by C.S. Lewis' The Silver Chair and The Last Battle. However most ideas are from my own imagination. All rights belong to C.S Lewis.**
................................................................

Ana aged and grew faster than anyone, yet no one seemed to notice. By the winter of that same year she looked to be 20. Then when she looked to be 23 she started aging at a little slower pace. More normal. Caspian was only two years older than her now. It seemed like Ana was the only one to really notice the change. At first, it concerned her but later she realized it was all probably part of Aslan's doing.

The two of them still fought beside each other, but there wasn't many battles, as the peace still remained. Caspian was a bit more protective but it was understandable.

The only problems they had were with a few people would tried to revolt. They didn't agree with the peace treaty with Narnia. So, they would try to take over to break the agreement. Both in Narnia and other places that they had created the peace treaty with. But everyone always failed.

Once in a while, Ana would walk out onto the castle balcony and transform into the phoenix. She would fly around parts of Narnia. Flying made her feel like she was free and she enjoyed it.

It wasn't like she wasn't free in the castle. In reality, she was free but felt trapped. Before she married Caspian, she could go anywhere without being noticed. Now anytime she left the castle, Caspian sent one of his men with her. People were aways bowing to her. She just wanted to be alone and not be in the castle. Ana never told him anything about it. She loved him and he loved her. He was just protecting her.

So flying was her escape. No one noticed that she left and if they did they could never find her. But the Narnians knew. Anytime they saw a phoenix fly overhead, it was Queen Ana, their protector. She was the only phoenix still alive. Many were dead before the Golden Age and those that were still alive had become extinct overtime. Whenever Ana thought about it, she was sad.

Two years after their wedding, Ana told Caspian some exciting news. He would hopefully have an heir to the throne, whether it was a boy or girl. She hesitated about telling him because he would keep a closer eye on her.

Ana was right in what she thought and she wasn't allowed to leave the castle. But she was okay with it. She had a few Narnian friends like Trumpkin and Glenstorm that would help her sneak out of the castle. Ana didn't want to take the chance of flying with the child so she wandered through the village near the castle. The remaining Telmarines had moved to Cair Paravel. That's where she is now.