Chapter 24- Battle For Narnia

Due to convincing by a few of my readers, I've decided to continue writing the chapters and just wait to post the final chapter. In one or two more chapters (hopefully), we'll be back to Ana's point-of-view. I know I've missed writing her parts. :) So here's another chapter. Sorry for the slow updating!!
................................................................
Tirian was the first to move. He charged at Rishda Tarkaan, but the man must've realized the danger and moved out of the way of his sword. Rishda Tarkaan ducked into the crowd and started shouting orders.
"To me, to me, warriors of The Tisroc, may-he-live-forever. To me all you loyal Narnian or you'll face the wrath Tashlan as it falls upon you all!"

Jewel, Poggin, and Farsight quickly followed the King's attack. Shift, however must not have realized the danger because he was still by the fire. He hadn't moved since Tirian first spoke. Quickly, The King grabbed the Ape up by the scruff of his and dashed towards the stable.

"Open the door!" he shouted as Poggin complied. "Go and drink your own medicine, Shift!" stated Tirian as he hurled the Ape into the darkness of the Stable and closed the door.

Just as the door closed, a blinding greenish-blue light shone out from inside the stable. The earth started to shake and a strange noise could be heard from the inside. It sounded like clucking and screaming at the same time. All of the Beasts moaned and howled. Many fell down and hid their faces in either their wings or paws. No one seemed to understand what was going on.

At the same moment the door to the stable was shut, every single Talking Dog at the meeting rushed joyously to His Majesty's side. There were about fifteen of them. Most of them were great big dog with thick shoulders and heavy jaws. Even though the were Talking Dogs, they were just like any other dog you would meet. They were all eager to help and placed their front paws on all of us humans' shoulders, begging for attention.

"Welcome! Welcome!" They all cried. "We'll help, help, help. Show us how to help, show us how, how. How-how-how?"

A moment later, several smaller animals- mice, moles, squirrels- came pattering up. They were squealing with joy and offered to help. Once the Bear and the Boar came forward as well, I started to feel as though things were going our way, for once. Everything might end up coming out alright. But Tirian seemed less pleased by the amount of animals that had moved.

"To me! To me!" The King called. "Have you all turned cowards since I was your King?"
"We dare not," many voices whimpered. "Tashlan would be angry. Shield us from Tashlan."
Tirian turned to our small group of followers. "Where are the Talking Horses?"
"We've seen, we've seen," the Mice squeaked. "The Ape has made them work. They're all tied- down at the bottom of the hill."
"Then all you little ones," he told them, "you nibblers, gnawers, and nutcrackers, away with you! As fast as you can scamper and see if the Horses are on our side. And if they are get your teeth into the ropes and gnaw till are free. Bring the hither."
"With a good will, Sire," they replied before scampering off.

I saw The King smile slightly. But before I could quite figure out what he was smiling about, his smile vanished. It was time to think of other things. Rishda Tarkaan was already giving his orders.
"Forward!" he commanded. "Take all of them alive if you can and hurl them into the stable. Drive them into it if you have to. When they are all in we will put fire to it and make them an offering to the great god Tash."
"Ha!" I heard Farsight say. "So that is how he hope to win Tash's pardon for his unbelief."

The enemy line started to move forward. It was about half of Rishda's force. Tirian barely had any time to give out his orders. Still he managed, even though it wasn't a full out plan.
"Out on the left, Jill, and try and shoot all you may before they reach us. Boar and Bear next to her. Poggin on my left, Eustace on my right. Hold the right wing, jewel. Stand by him, Puzzle, and use your hoofs. Hover and strike, Farsight. You, Dogs, just behind us. Go in behind them after the sword play has begun. Aslan to our aid!" Tirian commanded and we all rushed to where we were needed.