Chapter 13

The lemon continues... ( ^ ^ )

How could a man be that huge?! Your heart stopped and you stopped breathing as well.

"No!", you closed your legs.

"Huh?!", he frowned, "What are you doing?!"

"It's not gonna fit!"

"I don't know if you know but saying that only makes me hornier.", he smirked.

And of course you blushed. He opened your legs by force after putting on a condom from God knows where. When he entered you, you just moaned. It didn't feel like his fingers. It felt way better.

"Fuck. Shit. (Y/N), you're so tight... I'm gonna move."

When he started thrusting into you, you just moaned and screamed his name. It started feeling really good all of a sudden.

"Ghi-Ghiaccio, please, go harder!"

"As you wish...", he smirked.

You almost saw stars. You never made a sound like that. So you were both ashamed and embarrassed.

A little after you, it was Ghiaccio's turn to come. His voice became deeper as he came.

>>>>End<<<<

"Fuck, this felt so good...", he did while he plopped down to your side on the bed, "Are you okay?", he gave you his hand.

"I-I think I'm okay.", you smiled while blushing, "Was I too bad?"

"You could use some training."

"Can you be my teacher, then?"

"With pleasure."

Then you noticed something.

"Am I not seeing well or are your glasses foggy as hell?"

"Tch. I need to replace the lenses. Or I can't see anything while we do it."

"Maybe it's better that way.", you blushed.

"Huh? Are you kidding me? I wanna see everything."

"Ghiaccio, don't say things like that!", you punched his arm.

"Hey! I am just telling the truth!"

"The truth?! You're just making me embarrassed!"

"I mean, you look kinda cute when I anger you.", he smirked.

"GHIACCIO!"

Bonus

You went back home with all of them still sleeping. Ghiaccio and you went to your own rooms after a kiss on the corridor.

In the morning, when you woke up again, at 12 p.m., you went down to eat a very late breakfast. Prosciutto was still in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"Melone told me everything.", he whispered, "So how was it?"

You blushed :

"I told him to not tell anyone!"

"I asked, okay? I already knew he was going to give you a ring and everything."

"I guess that's fine... ", you sighed

You started eating your toast.

"By the way, where was Ghiaccio going?", Prosciutto asked you.

"Ghiaccio? Isn't he still sleeping?"

"No. He got up at 10 a.m. and went outside. I didn't ask."

"If you're talking about Ghiaccio, ", Risotto appeared from the living room, "he went to change his lenses. It seems they get foggy easily."

With that comment, you almost spat the milk you were drinking. You coughed.

"What's wrong?", Risotto asked you.

"N-Nothing Boss."

You saw Prosciutto smirk by the corner of your eye. You will kill your boyfriend when he got back.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! I'm very grateful to you all!
( ^ ^ )