Chapter 15

Christmas day! You were really excited to do a Christmas present change with the gang. You've bought things that you thought they would like. For Risotto, you bought a new pair of pants; for Melone, you bought his favorite porn in DVD; for Pesci, you bought him a fish plushie; for Prosciutto, a new tie; for Illuso a new mirrow to put in his collection; for Formaggio, a boat in a bottle that had real water in it; and, for your boyfriend, a signed special edition of his favorite book. You spent much money but if they were happy, you were happy.

You weren't expecting presents since you said you didn't want anything. However, you were wrong. All of them had presents for you. You just didn't know it yet.

So, after having a Christmas dinner, you all went to get your presents from your rooms and went to the living room.

When you got there with all your bags, the boys were already sat down. You sat between Illuso and Risotto. You wouldn't sit next to Ghiaccio or you would make it really obvious.

"So, who's starting?~", Melone asked.

"Hum... I can start.", Risotto offered.

You never laughed so much in your entire life. Risotto had bought onesies for the guys. Ghiaccio was losing his mind as well as Prosciutto.

"Why are you guys mad? It's cute!", you defended your Boss.

"Says the one who got offered a black dress!", Formaggio sighed.

"Well, if you don't want the onesies, I'll take them all!", you said. But none of them gave you their onesies, "See? You did well Risotto.", you patted his back.

After him, it was Melone's turn. He gave the gang generic things, except to you and to Ghiaccio. You got a strange box. You just opened a bit but quickly realized what the box had. You blushed.

"Melone!"

"Didn't you like it, (Y/N)?", he smirked.

"No way!"

"What did he give you?", Illuso asked, curious.

"Just continue!", you were really embarrassed. What was Melone's idea?! And now your boyfriend was already looking at you with curiosity.

Ghiaccio opened his box and took out a Olaf plushie. All of the gang immediately laughed. Ghiaccio became red :

"What's this joke, Melone?"

"Your personal snowman. Like, you're Elsa and-"

Melone quickly got up and started running. Ghiaccio was in his pursue. However, both of them quickly fell on the floor.

"Both of you, save your energy for the missions.", said Risotto. He must've used Metallica on them. They were really red and were starting to cough.

The boys returned to their sits once they could walk steady enough to do so. Then it was Pesci turn. After him, it was Formaggio and Illuso. Ghiaccio was next. He went to give you all your respective presents. You opened yours. A pair of earrings and a new gun model that you always wanted.

"Thank you, Ghiaccio!", you smiled.

You couldn't help but laugh when Melone opened his. Melone took out of his bag a clown suit. Risotto sighed :

"It's always like this.", you heard Risotto say. Then he looked at you, "Every year, their goal is to bother one another."

"It's fun! You should enjoy more."

"Now it's your turn (Y/N)!" , said Pesci.

You handed the guys their presents. Everyone seemed very pleased with their one. Even Ghiaccio cracked a little smile for his present.

After saying goodnight to each other, you all went to your rooms. You grabbed your stuff and went up the stairs. Five minutes after, you heard Ghiaccio enter. You were brushing your teeth, so your just signaled him to go sit on your bed while you finish.

You almost fainted when you saw Ghiaccio holding Melone's present. You gasped and ran to take it out of his hand.

"Do you know what privacy is?!", you whispered (yelling?).

"Why the fuck did he give you a vibrator?!", he whispered back, becoming red.

You put it on its box again and hid it in the closet. Then, when you were turning around, you felt Ghiaccio's strong arms as he gave you a back hug.

"You won't use it, understand?", he whispered to your ear.

"I won't! Why is that even a question?!"

"You have me so you don't need it.", he kissed your neck.

"Hum? Are you jealous of an object now?"

"Tch. Like hell I am.", his hands wondered under your shirt. You shivered.

"Gh-Ghiaccio..."

He walked you to the bed where you lied down and he topped you. In silence, you kissed him while your boyfriend turned off the light. Sometimes, just being in the dark with Ghiaccio made you super excited.

You felt him slid down your pants. This night was going to be good.