Chapter 14

Christmas was approaching quickly. You and Ghiaccio already had your first anniversary. You were really happy. You had found a family in that group. And a wonderful boyfriend for that matter.

"(Y/N)~"

You turned back to see Melone standing at the kitchen's door. You sighed, smiling:

"Yes, Mel?", you cleaned your hands from the soap of the dishes.

"Have you thought about what you want for a present?"

"Huh? I've told you, I don't need anything."

"Come on! You must need something!"

"Not really."

"Well, I guess I have to ask Ghiaccio to enter in a box for me to give him as a present to you."

You laughed:

"Don't be a dummy!"

He approached you a little more.

"Then I'll put you in a box to give Ghiaccio."

"No way!"

"Don't be difficult, (Y-"

Ghiaccio smashed his hand on the counter top behind Melone. He yelped in surprise as well as you.

"Get away from her, you pervert.", he said, getting red already with anger.

"Gh-Ghiaccio, it's okay.", you tried to calm him down.

Melone just smirked :

"Scared of losing your girl?"

"Get. Out. Now."

The temperature dropped.

You went to hug Ghiaccio, seeing that no one was home except you three. Ghiaccio was surprised of course.

"Please calm down.", you asked him, hiding your face in his chest.

"Aww... So heartwarming...", you felt Melone smirk, "Why are you so red, Ghiaccio? Have you stopped functioning?", he laughed.

"W-What are you talking about, you fucker?!"

You looked up to see your boyfriend blushing. You kissed his cheek before stepping back.

"Are you more calmed down now, Ghia?"

He didn't answer you. He just took your hand and got out of the kitchen. You smiled. He was so cute when he gets jealous.

"Please don't make too much noise!", you heard Melone shout from downstairs.

You were still blushing when Ghiaccio threw you on his bed. He emprisioned you between his hands.

"Ghi-Ghia? You know Mel was being just Mel, righ-"

He didn't even let you finish the sentence before he started kissing you. He started unbuttoning his jacket. You felt his boner against your lower parts.

"Just shut up. We're going to do it now."

You giggled.

"What?", your man asked.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy. Seeing you jealous because of me is really cute.", you smiled.

"Tch. I'm not jealous... ", he went red.

"Sure thing, Ghia."

"Stop smiling!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ( ^ ^ )
To celebrate, I'll upload another chapter today besides this one.
( > < )