Chapter 1

You walked down the stairs quickly. Stupid storm. Stupid thunders. Stupid Everything! Since you were little, you've never liked thunder storms.

You had one blanket with you. After getting to the living room downstairs, you sat on the sofa and got the controller, turning on the TV. You knew the other members of La Squadra were still sleeping so you turned down the volume to the minimum. You covered yourself and tried to distract yourself from the storm outside. That was rather difficult. After all, it was raining cats and dogs and the thunders were very loud. You didn't know how the fuck your teammates were still sleeping peacefully.

"What are you doing here?"

You almost jumped from your sit.

"Ghiaccio! You scared me!"

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here at this hour?", Ghiaccio had only a T-shirt dressed. Well, and his boxers of course. You were shocked because he didn't seem cold or even bothered by the rain.

"You know... I don't like thunder storms that much. I can't sleep now."

"So you're scared?" , he asked.

You noticed his messy hair as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Of course not!", you blushed.

" Sure... Just stay here."

You didn't even have the time to ask why before Ghiaccio went to the kitchen. You covered yourself better with a blanket. It was really cold too. This stupid storm was making you really angry.

Two minutes later, Ghiaccio came back with a glass of juice in his hand.

"Drink this."

He handed you the glass. You were shook:

"Wasn't the juice over?"

"I may or may not have my secret stach. So don't tell the others.", he smirked, "Now drink it.", he sat by your side, "Maybe it'll make you feel better. I don't fucking know."

"Hum... You don't need to stay here, you know? You can go to sleep again. It's three in the morning. You still can try to sleep again."

"I don't need more sleep. So be fucking greatful."

"T-Thank you.", you started to drink it.

After some minutes of silence, you finished the juice and at the same time you went to out the glass on the coffee table, a thunder stoke. You jumped from your sit and started trembling. It was when you jumped that you saw that you landed on Ghiaccio's lap. You quickly got out while blushing and apologizing.

"I've never seen anyone more scared of storms."

"Just shut up!"

"(Y/N), you know damn well I won't shut up just because you asked me."

"Do as you wish."

After some seconds of silence, Ghiaccio spoke again.

"So... What are you watching?"

"Nothing really. I was just trying to get my mind out of the rain. But I think there's a new episode of Buzzfeed Unsolved True Crime to watch. Wanna watch it with me? "

"Sure... Why not?"

"Let me tell you. You're definitely gonna be a Shaniac.", you smiled, forgetting a little bit about the storm.

"The fuck is that?!"

***

You don't remember closing your eyes nor sleeping. However, you woke up in the morning to the sound of laughter. You figured out you were still in the living room because of the curtains. You didn't remember lying down either.

"Oh, she's waking up!", said a voice.

"Melone?", you tilded your head to the sound with your eyes still adjusting to the light. Then, you saw that Illuso and Formaggio were there too. And they had a marker on theirs hands as well as lip gloss and other makeup things.

"(Y/N)...", it was Ghiaccio's voice.

It was then that you understood where you were. You opened your eyes, blushing like crazy. Then you finally saw Ghiaccio laying down at the sofa under you. You were laying on him.

"I'm so so sorry, Ghiac-"

When you looked at his face, you screamed and fell out of the sofa. He was all marked up with a pen and had makeup on his face. After the shock, you just heard the laugh of the three man holding the things that painted Ghiaccio's face. That made the blue haired man very angry.

"MELONE, FORMAGGIO, ILLUSO, YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!"

He got up and pursued the men. Of course they started running as fast as they could. That is, until Illuso transported them three to the mirrow world.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!", he started growling and hissing.

You got up and walked to him.

"Hum... Ghiaccio?"

"WHAT?", then he noticed that it was you that was talking. So he calmed down. You didn't know but Ghiaccio liked you. Just like you liked him back, "I'm gonna kill them... I'll frozen them to death and then..."

You started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!"

"It's your face... I can't-"

"Look, I'm like this because I didn't want to wake you up. So, don't laugh. I did it for you.", he pointed to you, "And now, go back to sleep in your room. It isn't raining now. You didn't get that much sleep."

"No, it's fine. I' ll help you clean your face."

"Tch. That's not necessary.", he blushed slightly and your heartbeat got faster.

"I insist. Let's go!"

So this is it! ( ^ ^ ) First chapter finished!

I'll try to update two chapters a week but I can't promise anything. However, I'll surely publish one chapter a week. ( > < )