Chapter 11

For two days, you didn't say a word to Ghiaccio. And he didn't even try to approached you. However, today, it was different. It all started when Illuso and Formaggio went to talk with you when you were reading a book in the mansion's library.

"(Y/N)~"

"Oh, hello guys! How are you?"

"We're good but you won't believe in what we found...", Formaggio smirked.

"What?"

"Ghiaccio might have a girlfriend!", Illuso smirked.

Your heartbeat increased:

"Really?"

"He was writing a poem for her! The poem was so cute and adorable. I doubt that she even likes him back."

"A poem?", you blushed slightly.

"I never expected Ghiaccio to have a girlfriend. Or even being nice for that matter."

"Do you know who it is, (Y/N)?"

"No. I didn't even know he had a girlfriend.", you lied, "But how did you found out about the poem?"

"Oh, his bedroom door was opened when he leaved to answer a phone call outside."

"A phone call?"

"Yes. And it was a girl's voice! "

Your heart sank. He didn't call you at all. You wanted to cry. Was he planning to leave you? You went pale.

"Is everything alright?", Illuso asked.

"Y-Yes. I have to go now."

You felt your tears coming. You ran to your room, closing the door behind you. Did Ghiaccio have a new girlfriend? Did he betray you? You started trembling and crying into your pillow. It couldn't be true. It simply couldn't.

***

After a long day, you went to your room to sleep. However, you quickly understood that you had a message on your phone. It was from Ghiaccio. He was asking you to meet him in the park at the bench that you normally would sit on.

You weren't sure if you wanted to go. Ghiaccio was going to break up with you, probably. Why wouldn't he? You were just an idiot girl who didn't do anything right.

However, you decided to go either way. You just wanted to apologize to him. Even if it was the last time. So you quickly got out of the house without anyone noticing.

And, at the park, Ghiaccio was sat down waiting for you. So when he saw you approaching him, he stood up.

"Thank you for coming."

And you started to cry. Ghiaccio didn't know how to react:

"Wh-Why are you crying?!"

"You're gonna break up with me, aren't you?", you sobbed.

"The fuck are you talking about?! Of course not!", he hugged you, "Why did you have that idea?!"

"I-Illuso and Formaggio saw you talking at the phone with a girl. And it wasn't me! So I got worried. And then you went out and I thought that-"

"Those motherfuckers...", he mumbled.

"Who were you talking to then?"

"Tch. Just wait five minutes and I'll tell you, okay? I've called you here for a reason."

You took one step back.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for what I did.", he blushed, "I really do like you and I should listen to you more. You are my reason to live, (Y/N).", you smiled, still cleaning your tears, "I wrote you a little poem. But I found it stupid so I didn't bring it with me. However, I bought you something."

He reached for his pocket and grabbed a little box. You blushed. He opened it and you saw a necklace with a ring on it. You gasped:

"Ghia..."

"Take it.", you've never seen him more red, "I never apologized to a girl. Was it good?"

You just threw yourself into his arms and kissed him. He kissed you back.

Then you heard three voices.

"I KNEW IT!", Formaggio and Illuso said at the same time, appearing from behind a tree. Melone was with them.

You blushed from embarrassment.

"You guys followed me?!"

"We knew you were hiding something, (Y/N).", said Illuso, "Guess we're right."

"You can't tell anyo-"

"You three don't have any mirrow to hide on this time...", Ghiaccio smirked.

The temperature dropped.

"Hey!", you stopped him before he took another step, "Let them be. The secret couldn't be hidden forever.", you tried to calm him down. Then you looked at the other men, "If I see you or even have a hunch that you tell someone, I'll murder you, understood?!"

"Yes, ma'am~", said Melone, "I just accompanied them to be honest."

"You fuckers have to do something for us now if you want to live. Cover us until tomorrow morning.", Ghiaccio said.

You frowned. Where was he taking you?

"Awww... Are you going to a love hotel now that you made up?", Formaggio smirked.

"GUYS!", you were ready to die from shame.

"I'm going to fucking ignore your comments.", said Ghiaccio, "You're just a bunch of horny men who are jealous because they don't have a girlfriend. Go home and go fuck yourselves, you degenerates."

Then, he just took you by the hand and left them.