Drunk Pt. 1

Warning: There will be a lemon in this chapter. I don't really know where to put the start sign so I think you can skip the whole chapter if you don't feel confortable enough to read it. ( ^ ^ ) I did my best!

You and the boys went to a bar to drink after a successful hard mission that went on for about a week. You were excited to finally relax after so much hard work.

You and your teammates started by ordering a simple beer.

"It's finally over!", Melone said, relieved.

"Yeah! I won't get out of the bed for a week after this!", you smiled, drinking a little of your beer.

After a while, you ordered your own drinks. You ordered your favorite one and started drinking. You really didn't have a high tolerance but you drank even knowing that. You needed to drink after a tiresome job like this one.

You didnt' know but Ghiaccio was getting worried about your drinking. So he wasn't drinking that much.

After one hour of ordering drinks, you were drunk. Like, as drunk as drunk can be. Like the majority of your teammates.

You got up, trying to go to the bathroom to clean your face since you were feeling dirty. After a little bit, you came back. As soon as you exited the bathroom, two guys that you didn't know came your way.

"Hello beautiful.", said one of them.

"Hello.", you sang, smiling.

"What do you say about getting out of here?", said the other one.

"I have a boyfriend.", you immediately affirmed.

"So what?"

Then you heard a voice.

"So what, you ask?!", Ghiaccio screamed behind the men, all red, "GET AWAY FROM HER NOW!"

"What are you going to do?", the taller one smirked.

Ghiaccio literally gave a punch in the face to one of them and he fell on the floor unconscious. The other one gasped and ran away.

You ran to Ghiaccio.

"Ghia~!", you hugged him, "Defending me..."

"You took too much time and-"

"Let's returned to the table..."

"Not a chance. You've drank enough as it is!"

"Wha... Don't be silly...", you rolled your tongue at the last word.

"Tch. Don't be stupid! I won't let you get any drunker."

"I'm not drunk!"

Ghiaccio grabbed your arm and pushed you to the table where your teammates were still drinking.

"Look, I'm taking her home."

"Sure...", even Risotto was now drunk.

You were dragged to Ghiaccio's car. He sat you down at the passanger's sit. Then he went to the driver's sit.

"Ghiaccio... I'm fine!", you whined.

"Shut up! Even a child can understand how bad you are!"

You were mad but stood there silent. After five minutes, however, you had an idea.

Ghiaccio's POV

(Y/N) is so drunk. I couldn't relax seeing her drink so irresponsibly so I just took her home. Well, at least I tried. Because in the middle of the way, she started touching my leg. I blushed:

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm horny..."

"And I'm driving.", I responded, not taking her seriously. She's not herself right now.

(Y/N) didn't give up.

"Ghia~"

Not that voice. Everything but that voice. I gulped, hardening my grip on the wheel. No, I must resist. I must not listen to her. She took her hand and put it on my crotch. I immediately screamed:

"STOP!"

"You're hard...", she giggled.

"TAKE YOUR HAND AWAY NOW!", I was a tomato by this point.

"Why?", she pressed it and I shivered.

"S-Stop! I'm driving!"

"Pull over then. I'll suc-"

"Stop! Stay on your sit!"

"But I want your huge and massive coc-"

"Dear Lord, shut the fuck up!"

We were at a red light. There were many cars at our sides.

"I want you to pound deep into me...", she repeated.

"(Y/N), please shut up.", I sighed with the tent in my pants grew with her every statement, "You're drunk! And take your hand away from my dick!", I was really horny.

"Why? Don't you want me?", she started to cry, "Am I ugly?!"

"(Y/N), you're not ugly! I just want you to stop talking! You are not yourself right now! You would never do this dirty talk to me! Please wake up!"

And now she was upset. She crossed her arms, pouting. At least she's not talking anymore. That's a relief.

I'll publish part 2 in some hours!