Chapter 2

You went upstairs with Ghiaccio. He was sulking all the way to his room and saying bad things about the tricksters. They shouldn't have done that but it was hilarious. And, when you thought about the time you slept on Ghiaccio, your heart started beating fast. You knew that he probably didn't like you but you loved the moment. And to think that he didn't want to wake you up... It sounded almost like a dream.

The blue haired man opened his bedroom door and entered the bathroom. You followed him close.

"Sit on the bathtub."

"Why?", he frowned.

"Do I look like a giant to you?", you crossed your arms.

"Shit.", he said, sitting down.

You got the things to clean his face and started. The marker was difficult to take out.

"Be more gentle, would you?!", he said, angry.

"Sorry if I'm trying to help!", you said, brushing harder, "This won't come off!"

"That fucking hur- Ah!"

Next thing you knew, your face was inches apart from Ghiaccio's and you two had fell into the bathtub.

"You pushed me with you!", you screamed, trying to get out of the bathtub.

"Like hell it was my fault!"

But then Ghiaccio grabbed your arm, making you blush like crazy. You didn't even know where to put your hands. Right now, one of them was on Ghiaccio's chest and the other one was on the bathtub itself.

Ghiaccio got his other free hand on your cheek and you got even more red. After speaking nonsense, he finally interrupted you.

"(Y/N)-"

But he got interrupted too.

"(Y/N), I need you in my office now!", you heard Risotto say in the corridor, "Five minutes!"

Your teammate let go of you and you exited the bathtub. You were so sure he was going to kiss you. You pinched your cheek without him noticing.

"I have to go.", you got out of the bathroom and was walking to the door when Ghiaccio stopped you again

The man had grabbed your arm and was calling you. When you finally turned around, his lips collided with yours. You couldn't believe what was happening. It only lasted a second and after that, you were a blushing mess. Your heart stopped

"You can go now.", he smirked.

And you did just that.

***

Mission with Prosciutto and Pesci. You wanted to go talk with Ghiaccio about the kiss and about everything. So going on a mission wasn't exactly what you had in mind.

So of course it didn't went as you three planned. You were distracted and not focused. Even with your powerful Stand, you couldn't do shit. Your Stand was named Soldier and it backed you up in terms of ammunition and weapons. Besides, you could go thought walls and were faster.

Not one of you were hurt. Well, you had some scratches but nothing too bad. However, in the way home, you were tired of hearing Prosciutto arguing with you.

So , when you got home, you heard the same thing from Risotto. After telling him that it wouldn't happen again and that you were just tired, you got released to go treat your scratches. Melone went with you to help. You were looking for Ghiaccio but it seemed that he, Illuso and Formaggio went on a mission together.

"Why are you so absorved on your thoughts?"

"I'm just tired. I didn't sleep well last night.", you said while Melone stitched you up.

"That's why you went to see Ghiaccio?", he was making a face.

You sighed, in embarrassment:

"Look, we were watching TV and then I must've fallen asleep as well as Ghiaccio. I don't know how we got that way put it doesn't matter. Why are you asking?"

"You like him, don't you?"

You went red as red can be.

"No. Of course not!"

"Your face says it all...", he sang.

"Melone, if you say anything, I swear to God-"

"Chill princess.", Melone smirked, "It won't leave my mouth. You can trust me. Just tell me one thing. Why him when you can have me?", he frowned.

"Not interested in perverts. Sorry.", you smiled.

"You offend me!", he approached you a little bit.

Melone finish treating you and closed the first aid box that La Squadra had. You got up from your bed and thanked him.

"Ghiaccio is a lucky man.", he said.

"Shh! The others can hear!", you tried to silence him, "Besides, it's not like we are together or anything.", you remembered the kiss and blushed again.

"I'll try to put you guys together."

"If you try something, I'll murder you Melone!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH (Y/N)?!", Ghiaccio opened the door with brute force and got in.

And it was on this moment that Melone knew he fucked up.