Chapter 7

At night, after making dinner, you put something on a plate to go to Ghiaccio's room. He hasn't eaten since he came home injured so you figured he would appreciate it.

"Why don't we get special treatment too?", Formaggio asked while sighing.

"Do you want Soldier to shoot you? Then you'll have special treatment."

"Geez, you don't have to be so mean.", Illuso helped Formaggio.

"You're lucky that she makes us dinner, you morons.", Prosciutto said, backing you up.

You just went away, plate in hand to Ghiaccio's room. You smiled when you entered, seeing him sit on the bed to eat what you made.

"Thank you, I guess.", he said while blushing.

"Don't mension it. But can you eat with just the other arm?"

"Do I look like a kid to you? Of course I can."

You dropped the plate on his lap and went to sit by his side, seeing him eat. He said it was good. You smiled:

"Were you hoping for something less than good?"

"Coming from you, I only expect the best."

"Looks like you're going to stay out of missions for a while."

"Yeah. But maybe it isn't that bad. We can go out more."

"Let me laugh! You surely aren't thinking of going anywhere without you being at least a little bit better, right?"

"Why not?"

"Ghiaccio, sometimes you are really dumb!"

He finished his plate some minutes later and put it on the bedside table. Then he pushed you with his good arm to him and started kissing you.

"What are you doing?! The others will suspect and-"

"I know, okay? Five minutes. Then you are going to take the plate downstairs and you'll come up to sleep with me."

"What-"

He cut you off by kissing you. You put your hands  at the back of his neck for support while you sat on him. Ghiaccio bit your lower lip and after that, he put his tongue inside your mouth. You felt a chill going down your spine but it was so good that you didn't want him to stop.

After a while, he passed down to your exposed neck, making you yelp a little in surprise. You felt him smirk into your skin at the same time he bit you. You started moaning but quickly covered your mouth to stop making sounds.

"You need to go slower, Ghia..."

"Why? Are you not liking it?"

He licked your neck a little bit. You shivered.

"T-That's not it... I just don't think that I can hold it in any longer..."

"Then don't hold it."

"Are you stupid!? The walls are super thin!", you whispered.

Ghiaccio looked into your eyes:

"What if we tell them?"

"Are you crazy?! I don't know if Risotto would approve and I don't want to lose you."

"Hum... But someday, they'll have to know."

"I know, I know. But I want to delay it as much as possible. Just Melone and Prosciutto know."

"Melone?!"

"He knew that I liked you. So I told him that you are my boyfriend now. And Prosciutto saw you kiss me this morning."

"Hum... So you're telling me that we need to be more careful?"

"Yes."

"OK, I'll think about it tomorrow."

"Wait!"

Ghiaccio pulls you to the bed, you laying on your back while he tried to top without making too much force on his arm. You blushed while he kissed you, now pressing against you.

"Ghiaccio!"