Chapter 10

Ghiaccio didn't say a word to you the whole way back home. Did you trigger something? You hoped not.

"Mel, can you help me, please?", you asked him in the kitchen.

He took his beer out of the fridge and smiled to you:

"I'm all ears."

"Does Ghiaccio have some problem with Venice?", you whispered.

He went pale:

"You said it. One of the forbidden words..."

"Huh?"

"Ghiaccio is a nerd. You've figured it out already, right? And as the nerd that he is, he starts yelling at anyone who doesn't use the correct grammar."

"Oh... So, should I apologize?"

"Maybe? I don't really know. You're his girlfriend. You shouldn't need too."

"Thanks Mel. I'll go now."

"Do as you wish. But be careful."

You got up the stairs after making sure that your teammates were all on the living room watching TV or doing something else. You knocked slightly on your boyfriend's door.

"Who is it?!", he seemed irritated. Great.

You heard him stomp until the door. When he opened it to see you, he calmed down.

"(Y/N)?"

"We need to talk."

"OK...", he found it strange but he got out of the door to let you pass.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything that might've hurt or angered you and-"

"You talked with Melone, didn't you?"

"I was worried that I might've hurt you so I asked him what did he think I did wrong."

"You did nothing wrong. I'm just stupid, okay?", he sighed, "I didn't want to sound harsh or anything."

"I won't say it again."

"Okay. I'm sorry for being such a jerk."

You approached him, putting a hand on his cheek:

"You're more than forgiven.", you smiled, leaning to kiss him.

He responded to the kiss, wrapping his arms around you. That is, until someone knocked on the door. You panicked but Ghiaccio just said that you should stay quiet and hide on his closet.

"What the fuck you want, Prosciutto?", your man asked.

"Don't be such a idiot. I know (Y/N) 's here."

"So what?"

You exited the closet and joined Ghiaccio at the door.

"What do you need, Prosciutto?"

"It's nothing special. It's just to say that you should start making dinner. The guys are hungry. I just came here to offer my help."

"Oh, don't worry about that! I'll do it quickly. You don't need to help. Five minutes, okay?"

"Sure."

Prosciutto went away, leaving you two at the door. Ghiaccio frowned:

"Can't they make dinner?!"

"Don't be mad. After all, I've already said that I'll do it. Besides, I'm not going in this moment.", you closed the door, "I've said for them to wait five minutes.", you put your arms around your neck, "And I mean it, Ghia. So why don't you kiss me?"

That made Ghiaccio very much like a tomato but he gladly started kissing you. That it, until he broke the kiss to grab you, manking you hang in the air, to put you on the bed.

"Ghi-Ghiaccio, I-"

He got above you and started to kiss you again. You put your hands around his neck and pushed him to you. You boyfriend decided that it was time to make a break to kiss your neck, so he did just that. You bit your finger to stop the moans but he was making it rather difficult.

"Ghia, not there..."

"But you are liking it so much.", he said, "How could I not?"

He bit your neck, not enough to draw blood but enough for you to not hold in a moan. Tears were forming in your eyes. You shivered.

"Ghiaccio!", you were a blushing mess.

You kicked him out the bed, making him fall on the floor.

"What was that for?!", he said, offended.

"When I tell you to stop, you stop!", you couldn't even look him in the eyes of how embarassed you were, "You're such a moron!"

You fixed your shirt and got out of the bed. By the time you were walking to the door, your boyfriend was already up.

"Look, I'm sor-"

"Don't even try!", you said, "It's embarrassing as it is! But the fact that the others could hear makes me feel ashamed. This should be private! We're in a house with six more people!"

"(Y/N)..."

You knew he was truly sorry but you were so angry that you didn't want to forgive him just yet. You went to your room to cool down before going down the stairs to make dinner in the kitchen.