Project partners

The next morning every one were excites for their first day of sale. They were giving stalls in the park street where many food stalls are placed everyday. It is a hub of food and a large amount of crowd gathers every day in the park street.
"Kolkata is really beautiful" Naina exclaimed with cheerfulness and joy.
"You haven't seen the real Kolkata yet" Aryan said in a monotonous tone.
"As if you are the best tourist guide of Kolkata! How many times did you visit Kolkata?! " Naina cried mocking as she had heard Raj say that neither of them had earlier visited Kolkata so she was well aware that Aryan was new in Kolkata.
"Never, I have never visited Kolkata but I had a bengali girlfriend. So basically I know the  famous tourist spots of Kolkata. She had planned for us to visit the places together. " Aryan said a little softer than earlier.
"Then what happened? "
"I never went to Kolkata" Aryan replied.
"Of course you broke up with her. What am I thinking?! Poor girl" Naina said in a raging manner.
Aryan didn't speak a word. He looked at her with pain in his eyes. Naina was so busy in her assumptions that ahe didn't notice the painful expression in his face.

"Good morning sweetheart" Sid wished Neha with extreme happiness.
Neha wishes him back with lesser excitement and enthusiasm.
"Good morning baby ?!!!" Majora shrieked and hugged Sid immediately. Sid was a little taken aback. Neha was irritated. She didn't want her morning to be this bad.
Sid hugged Mahira and wished her with lesser cheerfulness.
When Mahira was a little busy with fixing her lipstick Sid again approached Neha.
"So where were we? " He asked with an infectious smile on his face.
" We? We were absolutely nowhere! Actually you and your superiorly loud girlfriend were making my life miserable and I was trying to control myself from murdering you both" Neha said with a straight face.
Sidharth cracked up. She was extremely cute nand her way of threatening him was super funny yet so so so adorable.
"Stop laughing so loudly! "
"It seems you are having a hangover. You know head hurts when you have a hangover and loud noises irritate you" Sidharth explained from his all life experience. He was superbly experienced in this matter.
"Well thank you for this unasked knowledge but I am not having a hangover as I don't drink" Neha said with rage.
"But it looks sweet. Moreover O feel happy when you are jealous of Mahora being with me. " He teased.
"What did you just say?! Jealous?! I have a lot of work to do apart from being jealous of that top Mahira! And you stop troubling me! I have to make a lot of chowmein and roll all by myself since you both are account students " Neha said.
"Hey thats not an excuse! I would love to help you" Sidharth said.
"Yeah right! " Neha cried mockingly feeling tht he was still jocking.
"Hey! I am serious! I can cook" Sidharth said grabbing  Neha's arm.
Neha for a moment was lost in his strong grip. She anyhow steadied herself and nodded her head.

"So we have to make desert." Khushi ma'am exclaimed a little relieved that she was with Raj and Mishti nand far away from Aryan and Sidharth.
"Yes miss Khushi. I can make pancakes and brownies. You can make  cupcakes. " Raj suggested.
"Well I am in accounts but can I suggest something? " Mishti asked sweetly.
"Of course. You should definitely give us advise if you have an idea. Your advice is precious" Raj said smiling with all his heart.
Khushi looked at Raj strangely. She had never seen Raj talk so much I'm his entire life and suddenly he was saying all these things.
"I feel since we are in Kolkata. We should try some authentic dishes. Like sweets. Bengali sweets are famous all over the world. Roshogolla sandesh... We can try these things too. " Mishti cried.
"Wow that's an amazing idea. You know alot about sweets Mishti! " Khushi praised Mishti
"Well because she is sweet" Raj said and immediately realized that he has spoken his mind.
Mishti blushed heavily and said in a low tone, " No actually. My mother is a bengali and my name 'mishti' also means sweet. "
Raj made a 'someone please kill me as I am dying of embarrassment already' face.
Khushi tried to control her laughter.

MEANWHILE IN SCHOOL

"Stop shouting everyone. I have to announce your final exam project. You all have a group project. Not exactly a big group but a duo project...Raayan stop ignoring me...your partners will be decided by chit system... Raayan and Anika stop talking... And your topic is analysis on a Shakespearean play. A written copy and an oral speech. By next month. Raayan I am disturbed. Stop flirting with girls! " Mrs Dsouza exclaimed with irritation.
Nisha couldn't believe it. How can someone better so damn arrogant. He doesn't even listen to his teachers. Since the day she met Raayan the hatred for him in her heart kept on growing.
"Pick up a chit each of you" Mrs dsouza said.
Nisha picked ap a chit. The name written on her chit gave her an electric shock and her entire body was filled with chills.
Raayan!