Flashback

Sidharth tried to control his laughter as he saw Neha yawning for the tenth time this morning. Surely she was sleepy. Well she had to be. Last night was quite eventful. He recalled the incident as a genuine smile appeared in his face.
FLASHBACK OF LAST NIGHT
"What are you doing here?!!! " Neha excalimes with shock. She was in her night dress and for the first time Neha was regretting wearing the short night gown. It was amazingly comfortable but it was extremely short. She had not expected amy sudden rendezvous at this time of the night.
"Wait... This is not your room! I mean this is not your alone's room! Where is mahira? " Sidharth asked a little taken aback seeing Neha look so pretty in that short nightdress.
Neha noticed Sidharth staring at her legs and she immediately covered it with her hands. Sidharth noticed her doing so and instantly looked the other side.
"She is in the washroom" Neha said.
"Oh god no! She is not! Since how long is she inside? " Sidharth asked knowingly.
"Now that you are asking she is inside since  last one hour. " Neha expressed her concern.
Sidharth without any further notice barged inside the washroom with keys.
"Wait what are you doing? And where did you get the keys? " Neha asked realizing what exactly was happening.
Sidharth ignored her and when he went inside he saw exactly what he had expected.
Mahira was sitting at a corner in the washroom. She was sleeping. He picked her up and came outside the washroom.
"What happened? Is she okay? Has she fainted? " Neha was extremely scared.
"No she is drunk. She had drunk a lot after her landing from the fliet and has passed out. Don't worry. This is extremely pn for Mahira" Sidharth explained.
Sidharth laid her down in the bed and covered her with a blanket.
Neha admired his sincerity. He sure was a psycho and an ill mannered guy but she had to accept that he was a good boyfriend. Sidharth noticed the smile in Neha face. He couldn't help but return a genuine smile.
"Thanks for coming. I wouldn't be able to handle this. Actually I wouldn't even know that such a situation has arrived. " Neha expressed gratitude.
"That's okay don't mention. Do you mind if I have some tea? My room's tea maker is not working. " Sidharth asked. His tea maker was working completely fine.
" ...Okay... " Neha replied a little reluctantly. She was not sure if she should trust Sidharth. But the okay was enough for Sid to stay.
He made tea for both of them. Neha again unsurely took the tea.
"Let's sit on the verhanda" Sidharth suggested.
"Sidharth it's really cold outside. We don't need to sit on the verhanda. Actually you know what you can take our room's tea maker if you want" Neha said trying to dodge Sid's proposal.
Sidharth held her hand and pulled her closer. Placing one hand on her waist and the other one on her bach he looked into her eyes. She too was immersed in his pool like eyes.
"The night sky today is amazingly beautiful though it's nothing compared to you. The moon will shy away looking at your flawless face" Saying this Sidharth released her.
Mahira was intoxicated by alcohol and Neha? Well Neha was intoxicated by Sidharth. She no more possessed the power to refuse him.

"You were right the sky indeed is beautiful" Neha said smiling.
Sidharth looked at her and for a moment was lost in her.
He slowly touched her face and remo

ved the tress of hair falling on her face. She didn't oppose his action.
"Sid" It was Raj's voice.
END OF FLASHBACK
"Sidharth! Sidharth! Where are you lost? " Neha asked.
"Nowhere... You need anything? " He asked.
"Yes Mahira was calling you
Please attend to her before she turns me absolutely deaf! " Neha said sarcastically.
Sid nodded with a smile.
Neha saw him leave. She recalled the last night incident. She couldn't disagree with the notion that he was a responsible and caring boyfriend even though he was a big liar and not at all trustworthy.
CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK
"What are you doing here?" Raj asked.
"Well I was here to check on Mahira. She had drunk a lot but all's okay now. " Sidharth explained.
"That's good. Hey hi Neha! How many cups of water are you doing for two cups of tea? I don't really know how that tea maker works. I had tried making tea in the evening but didn't get the proper flavour" Raj asked.
Sidharth cursed Raj with all his heart and looked at Neha guiltily.
"So your room's tea maker is working. It's 1:2 proportion . A free tip Raj trust is exactly like tea. Once the flavour diminishes ypu can't ever retain back the same taste or flavour. Right Sidharth? " She asked.
sid had very well understood the pun intended.
END OF FLASHBACK

"You are a very sweet guy" Mishti said smiling excessively.
Raj smiled back. They both were progressing a lot only at day one. He was extremely happy.
"No its nothing like that. Byou are the sweet one Mishti exactly like your name"
Mishti blushed.
"No more flirting in my stall though I prefer your flirting so much. Your brothers are dangerous especially that little one Raayan" Miss Khushi said.